Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 22

Was farming slags in HoL (normal) and the drop rate on lovely charms seems really low. I get like 1 per toon per wave of spawns. Hardly seems worth it.
    On the other hand, Grisly trophys are dropping about 5 times as fast.
    Last edited by Bollwerk : 02-08-2012 at 09:38 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Bollwerk View Post
    Was farming slags in HoL (normal) and the drop rate on lovely charms seems really low. I get like 1 per toon per wave of spawns. Hardly seems worth it.
    On the other hand, Grisly trophys are dropping about 5 times as fast.
    ya thedrop rare seems a lot lower then before i got 40 there in less then 15m but now am lucky to get 10 in that time. maybe the massed it up with the hot fix

Slags were hotfixed with a slightly lower drop chance as was ToT... but i still filled 94 slots in 4 hours. 6 monts selling at 15k per in 4 hours = 22.5k gold an hour.

ALL i've been doing is farming this crap... about 12 hours a day for the past two days. Broke half a mill.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I farmed TotT tonight and in a little over 30 minutes I had a bit over 100 charms on each toon, over 500 total. This would get you 1000 charms an hour easy.

I just dont have the patience you guys have. After 30 minutes I was too bored and stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan
    Slags were hotfixed with a slightly lower drop chance as was ToT... but i still filled 94 slots in 4 hours. 6 monts selling at 15k per in 4 hours = 22.5k gold an hour

I assume your are getting 94 * 40 = 3760 charms in 4 hours, which implies 940 charms per hour for single toon? This farming is ... very efficient. I couldn't even farm more than a 1000 charms per toon at TotT after 3 hour. They nerf the drop rate drastically? or you have special trick to the farming? or I just understand wrongly?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I farmed TotT tonight and in a little over 30 minutes I had a bit over 100 charms on each toon, over 500 total. This would get you 1000 charms an hour easy.

I just dont have the patience you guys have. After 30 minutes I was too bored and stopped.
    They definitely nerfed the drop rate hard then. The posts on Wowhead were claiming 1000 per hour on a single toon. Your experience shows 1000 per hour totaled between 5 toons (i.e. 1/5 the old drop rate).

I have a job and a wife, so I don't have the time to spend farming this, especially at this crappy drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollwerk View Post
    They definitely nerfed the drop rate hard then. The posts on Wowhead were claiming 1000 per hour on a single toon. Your experience shows 1000 per hour totaled between 5 toons (i.e. 1/5 the old drop rate).

I have a job and a wife, so I don't have the time to spend farming this, especially at this crappy drop rate.
    I believe you will have the same per hour on 1 as you will on 5. If you have just one toon all the drops go to him, multiple toons and they are distributed between them.

I believe you will have the same per hour on 1 as you will on 5. If you have just one toon all the drops go to him, multiple toons and they are distributed between them.
    separate instances.

Does seem easier to farm the gold to buy the mount then to farm the mount itself. It seems blizzard is nerfing the drop rate on all the areas people farm the charms that can be found on WoWhead.

Does seem easier to farm the gold to buy the mount then to farm the mount itself. It seems blizzard is nerfing the drop rate on all the areas people farm the charms that can be found on WoWhead.
    As a multi-boxer i am making 20k an hour doing this.