Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Anyone level 80 yet?

Has anyone got to max level in wrath yet?

I haven't even got a single character to 71 the queues are insane on my realm I hope this dies down soon

ISBoxer spoiled me. i can't go back to alt tabbing and i don't want to run 5 pcs. Multi-botters ruined the conveniences and QoL we had with isboxer.

but no, i'm not 80 yet, i restarted a mage lvl 20 now, an alt rogue lvl 10 atm, and a lvl 40 warlock that's seeing less time atm. Having fun, will play all the way through to ICC, but i would be in heaven if i could box 5 like the old times. I miss my 5 pallies on Deviate Delight.

I wish i could try what i was doing at the end of original wrath, which was 5 Tree druids. I barely got them into max level BG's before cata prepatch. 5 wild growths were pretty epic for flag walking.

Queues on Grobb were bad on day 1-2, but now i dont get any queue time ever, but i also log in around 1 am central time so i dunno what prime time is like.
    Last edited by Purpleflavor : 10-02-2022 at 10:05 PM

I’m about there with the first team. Others in the 70s. Tough at first with no software. I’m doing everything manually, moving the mouse over all the windows, clicking each spell and so on.

I’ll post some videos of the earlier instances at some point. I was going to wait until Heroics, but maybe it will spark others to post what they’re doing. We are definitely a rare sight now.
    Pally, mage, druid, priest and shaman on Staghelm.

I'm at level 74 with my lates team (I now consider this my main team as I mained a dk in original wrath), unholy dk tank, disp priest, 3x frost mage. Have really been enjoying this group, just in with the DK dots and death and decay then blizzard spam with the mages. Haven't tried any of the wotlk dungeons yet, not for any particular reason just haven't ran past any while I've been questing. I have cleared nearly all the TBC dungeons with this team though, and will still do the odd one, have found Bot fun to run, can be cleared in about 25 minutes was my best time nets me about the same amount of xp while rested as questing so just do it to break up the questing. Collection quests have been killing me.

Teslah be very keen to see any videos you have I have a Timelapse of my main team doing bot if you want to see how terrible my set up is haha. Miss the old broadcasting style but mouse over has been an absolute godsend over clicking each window.

My other 2 teams are nearly level 71 just haven't been putting as much time and effort into them, I log them daily and try to get hellfire towers daily done, easy xp honor and gold, most of those teams are nearly full brutal now.

my current teams are
    74 dk, priest, 3x mage
    70 paladin, 4x shaman
    70 feral, priest, 3x hunter
    newest team as I'm keen to see what it would play like is holy paladin and 4x warlock, those are currently at 16 and will prob not rush to level them until I get some heirlooms

I have no big rush to get to 80, phase 1 doesn't interest me in the least I pushed hard when it originally came out to be apart of realm first Naxxramas and Malygos so will take this phase nice and easy. Ideally I only hope to be able to clear the ICC dungeons when they drop. My Tanks are my 'mains' so wouldn't mind focusing on one of those for each of the later phases.

Hey all - just registered here
    I'm a somehow "experienced" multiboxer with ISBoxer (which i still use and never ran into any issues).
    I'm using ISBoxer since WOW Classic released, leveled up multiple teams (~25 60s in WOW Classic, ~20 70s in TBC Classic and now running a team of 10 in WOTLK Classic).
    My current setup is:
    Protpally
    Blood/Frost DK (2nd Tank)
    Disc Priest
    Resto Druid
    Fury Warrior
    Enh. Shaman (offspec Ele)
    Arcane Mage
    Ret Pala (offspec heal)
    BM Hunter
    Demo WL

All above are sitting at Level 80 and are geared from T7 content (missing EoE still).
    I am clearing Sartharion with ease (trying +1/+2D soon), Archavon (almost made 25 with 10 chars, dps missing though - enrage timer is bad )
    In Naxxramas i am sitting at 10/15 - cleared Spiderwing (incl. Arachnophobia Achievement), Plaguewing, Patchwork and Gluth (skipped Grobbulus), Instructor and Gothik.

Grobbulus and 4 Horsemen are currently big trouble since they need a lot of movement and single-character actions which i have to practise.

My guess is that Sapphiron and Kel are going to be easier than Grobb/4H - but we'll see

Haven't tried Malygos yet since i don't have a key.

Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know

Edit:
    jfyi: I never use the Broadcasting function of ISBoxer and i also NEVER have my team on follow in the open world (flying 2-3 characters to instances and porting the others is a pain but works well so far)
    Last edited by elel0rn : 10-20-2022 at 08:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by elel0rn View Post
    Hey all - just registered here
    I'm a somehow "experienced" multiboxer with ISBoxer (which i still use and never ran into any issues).
    I'm using ISBoxer since WOW Classic released, leveled up multiple teams (~25 60s in WOW Classic, ~20 70s in TBC Classic and now running a team of 10 in WOTLK Classic).
    My current setup is:
    Protpally
    Blood/Frost DK (2nd Tank)
    Disc Priest
    Resto Druid
    Fury Warrior
    Enh. Shaman (offspec Ele)
    Arcane Mage
    Ret Pala (offspec heal)
    BM Hunter
    Demo WL

All above are sitting at Level 80 and are geared from T7 content (missing EoE still).
    I am clearing Sartharion with ease (trying +1/+2D soon), Archavon (almost made 25 with 10 chars, dps missing though - enrage timer is bad )
    In Naxxramas i am sitting at 10/15 - cleared Spiderwing (incl. Arachnophobia Achievement), Plaguewing, Patchwork and Gluth (skipped Grobbulus), Instructor and Gothik.

Grobbulus and 4 Horsemen are currently big trouble since they need a lot of movement and single-character actions which i have to practise.

My guess is that Sarth and Kel are going to be easier than Grobb/4H - but we'll see

Haven't tried Malygos yet since i don't have a key.

Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know

Edit:
    jfyi: I never use the Broadcasting function of ISBoxer and i also NEVER have my team on follow in the open world (flying 2-3 characters to instances and porting the others is a pain but works well so far)
    elel0rn Welcome and grats on your progress.

Do you do any youtube videos or what not?

Not broadcasting & being prudent in the open world seems very smart to me.

Thank you nodoze!
    I don't do videos currently - since i would be afraid of getting "caught" multiboxing (Names etc). I really try to avoid ANY risk of getting reported for multiboxing.
    I probably could record some videos if i could remove names etc - will think about that

For the bosses in Naxxramas i have to manually remove/add auto-assist and characters from/to action target groups to have a better "chance" of killing the boss.
    For example Instructor - i completely remove the characters using the crystals to not lose control of the minions while i heal & dps the boss with the others.

If anyone needs some advice with boss strategies or wants to exchange strategies I'd happily have a talk

I would love to see videos of you doing Naxx, Sartharion, Archavon 25 with no broadcasting. Please post those. That would be great to see.
    Pally, mage, druid, priest and shaman on Staghelm.