Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Blues on Boxing

Threaded View

Default Blues on Boxing

Blue Posts From The Days Of Old

This is an update to the current Dual-boxing.com Wiki entries for Multiboxing in World of Warcraft. I take zero credit for the original content of the post. All I have done is updated it by adding screenshots of the actual posts and searching out archived link locations.

In most cases I was able to find links via Blizzard’s own Archives @ wowarchive.yg.com, however, not every post was saved for archiving before they moved the forums. In some cases, I was able to dig up cached copies through Archive.org and in one instance, I was only able to track down an “official” response at WoWBlues.com.

If I couldn’t find solid documentation in one of these three places, then into the recycle bin it went.

Format

The format for this FAQ is

1. Summation of the Blizzard response
    2. Original Link Location
    3. Archived Link Location
    4. Screenshot

The Original Link is posted for Historical Reference only. Every single one of them goes to the original post location on the old World of Warcraft Official Forums, which no longer exist. Thus they are not formatted as links.

The Archived Link that follows the Original Link is the current location of those posts. In most cases, these links will work to bring you to Blizzard’s archived forum where you can see the entire thread in question. In some cases you will only be able to see the relevant page.

The screenshots are an alternate means to see these official posts, in the event that the archived threads are deleted, moved or otherwise lost. Clicking the thumbnails will open the full-sized image in a seperate window.

In some cases I have provided additional links and/or screenshots that go into more detail beyond the quoted snippet.

I have also left the links in long format for easier searching.

Updates

If you run across newer posts, feel free to add them in the comments or PM me {Khatovar on dual-boxing.com} and I will stick them in. If you have similar posts for other games, feel free to send those along, too. I’ll see about creating a similar post for those games if there's enough official chatter about it.

Please stick only to regular MMOs, no one here is in the habit of compiling information for the bazillion browser-based games out there. Also, I will only consider responses from official sources. Some random dude with a lot of posts saying “I’ve never gotten in trouble for it” or “my friend, who shall not be named but I assure you he’s a head honcho at X company says…” is not useful.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 06-10-2014 at 08:22 AM
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _