Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: A strange issue

Default A strange issue

I have a 2-man consular team that I have mapped keys set up for and it works just great.

This week, I made a second set of keys for a Juggernaut/Sorceror combo I am playing and I'm having some issues. My 'target self' key does not work.

I have it set up like this:

F1->self
    F2->all others

In game, F1 is my target self key and F2 targets group member #2.

This is exactly the same as I have it on my consular team and it works fine for them. On my new team however, it sends the F2 to the other player, but does not send F1 to myself. So my alternate ends up targeting me, but
    I can't target myself (does that make sense?). Why is it doing this?

*edit* never mind - my F1 keys ingame were unbound somehow... it's working now. Feel free to delete this
    Last edited by OldRod_KS : 02-28-2012 at 09:22 PM

That exact same thing happened to me! Same solution

Wonder how F1 got unbound... it's one of the default keybinds in SWToR. Very strange - glad I'm not the only one this happened to

OK, rather than start a new thread with the same name... I'll recycle this one.

I have another strange issue.

Yesterday I was 2-boxing my Juggernaut/Sorceror and my internet connection went out briefly. Both characters disconnected. I reconnected everyone and now I have a problem. When I hit "home" it switches to my juggernaut like it should. When I hit "end" it puts my Sorceror character behind my Juggernaut character on the same monitor. The Sorceror keymap is active and I can use it, but the Juggernaut screen is in my way to actually see what I'm doing. It's like the Juggernaut screen isn't being moved out of the way.

Even stranger... I run with full screen per character, but I leave the Windows title bar visible so I can access Chrome or some other programs if I need to. After that disconnection yesterday, now when I click on some other program in my title bar, it just flashes and loads the program in the background. I can't actually switch to it to use it (does that make sense?)

I tried restarting my machine and re-building my character sets, but the problem remains. Is there something in ISBoxer that could be causing this behavior? Or is it a Windows7 problem? It's really frustrating.

Still having problems with this - it seems that Inner Space or ISBoxer may be the culprit. If I am running my two instances of SWTOR (fullscreen on each monitor), the problem is present. If not, then the problem goes away. If I run a single instance of SWTOR without using ISBoxer, the problem is not present. IS downloaded an update this week I think, around the time the problem started. It's a focus problem it appears. Each instance of SWTOR is launching without getting focus it looks like. And when I switch characters, the screens switch without focus being given to the one I'm switching to. I haven't made any changes to my ISBoxer profile, and up until this week it worked fine. Anyone else having this issue? Or know how I can fix it?

I haven't seen anything like that. Only thing I can think of is make sure that your game graphics are set for windowed(full screen) or is it fullscreen(windowed). Otherwise, I haven't been doing this long enough tobe able to help. Good luck.

I'm actually having a problem off and on where the character I switch to won't move or respond. I have to switch back to the main and issue a follow command to get the other toon unstuck when I switch to him. Not the exact same issue, but close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Riiker View Post
    I'm actually having a problem off and on where the character I switch to won't move or respond. I have to switch back to the main and issue a follow command to get the other toon unstuck when I switch to him. Not the exact same issue, but close to it.
    I have seen this same issue. I think the issue is in SWTOR as I have only seen it happen to characters that are on follow.
    And other commands keys they will act on they just will not move.

Another issue I have seen with characters on follow: if you log out a character that is on follow, when it logs on it might be some distance off, like back at the speeder pad.
    This was very annoying when I log out in a cantina expected rest and not getting any.

On a side note my crew dinging 50 tonight.

...have you tried turning it off and on again?

​...I had to.
    Hardware Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Targ View Post
    On a side note my crew dinging 50 tonight.
    Congratz!

Quote Originally Posted by Sajuuk View Post
    ...have you tried turning it off and on again?

​...I had to.
    Thats hilarious! Yes... I turned it off and on. Lol