Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

The stalker has sorely been missed
    He was our number one fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    A mutliboxer mad at a multiboxer for winning? That's a new twist on a old game. Just shows people are not mad we box, There mad we win.
    That is AWESOME
    Marathoning: the triumph of desire over reason

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Maybe you missed the humour in his post, it wasn't a troll, don't even try to claim it was.

In before, "hook, line and sinker."

Edit: Nice necro
    Did not seem like a joke and he certainly did not correct me so I will believe it was condescending as it would be if 99% of people typed it.

"hook lline and sinker" only applies to the person trolling not being trolled. Also makes no sense since your the only one not actually using this thread for its purpose.

Your trying to use necro post as an insult yet you posted here, The irony is to good. Sorry I saw a fact in the thread you could not grasp?

But anyway DB.com is not for arguing this will be my last post on the subject
    Last edited by Homer : 07-19-2012 at 02:37 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Did not seem like a joke and he certainly did not correct me so I will believe it was condescending as it would be if 99% of people typed it.

"hook lline and sinker" only applies to the person trolling not being trolled. Also makes no sense since your the only one not actually using this thread for its purpose.

Your trying to use necro post as an insult yet you posted here, The irony is to good. Sorry I saw a fact in the thread you could not grasp?

But anyway DB.com is not for arguing this will be my last post on the subject
    It was a friggen joke dude, as evidenced by his use of a wide smiley face after the correction... it was obvious, talk about an over-reaction. My use of the line "hook, line and sinker" was implying that you are in fact the one who was trolling with your reply to him in the hope someone would bite (ie. me). Seems you missed that as well. And no, I didn't try to use necro as an insult, I used it to refer to you necroing the thread, that's not an insult, that's a fact. I'm also not the only one who noticed this, or who is off-topic (note: not denying I am off-topic).

The only irony in this thread is the above in bold. Also a fact.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Blog Entries

oops
    Last edited by Homer : 07-19-2012 at 11:29 PM Reason: Forgot I did not want to derail