Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Default Zerg Stalker Found Us

So the guy that spammed us in Durotar after that BG finally found us here as well.

History: He doesn't approve of us doing premade IOC and AVs and winning. So we all talked to him at the orc starting zone. He is a 5-8 boxer. Understand our play styles don't mesh no biggie, but he was rude and spammed several of our toons with his diatribe. All good, we generally ignore stuff like this due to being successful in BGs. But he is here now. Mirai locked one of his threads already but we may see him some more.

Good times.

That is pretty hilarious.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

He's already perma-banned here. We deleted several spammy whine posts and the filter insta-banned the other names he tried to register under.

We left the original thread and locked it as a heads up, but if this guy is bugging you in game or elsewhere, just ignore him or report him. He's got a total vendetta going and isn't going to be reasoned with.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Thanks for taking care of this guys. Greatly appreciated.

- Oath

Thanks Mirai and Khatovar. I only posted this thread here to inform the guildies about him. I saw his thread was locked but couldn't say anything in there. Good to know he is banned. TY moderator team.

Blog Entries

A mutliboxer mad at a multiboxer for winning? That's a new twist on a old game. Just shows people are not mad we box, There mad we win.

Maybe they're* mad at your grammar too

I personally love coming across other multi boxers in BGs Recently made the switch to horde to avoid the horrid queue times and look forward to BGing with y'all in the future.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    Maybe they're* mad at your grammar too

I personally love coming across other multi boxers in BGs Recently made the switch to horde to avoid the horrid queue times and look forward to BGing with y'all in the future.
    You should probably not comment on grammar when using sub-standard English words and smiley faces as periods. Although you should probably not treat this like trade and troll me in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    You should probably not comment on grammar when using sub-standard English words and smiley faces as periods. Although you should probably not treat this like trade and troll me in the first place.
    An aussie trolling an aussie. Didn't see that one coming, and on such an old thread.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Maybe you missed the humour in his post, it wasn't a troll, don't even try to claim it was.

In before, "hook, line and sinker."

Edit: Nice necro
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer