Close
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 89

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pueDTRWLxnU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrrhBBBAkdM

Had to snip out a bit in the middle. I'll make a post later that's longer but the short version reads as:

Marauders=Gods.

Edit: Video drove from alt for some reason lol. Oh well.
    Also, Marauders and Sentinels suck until 40+. They are a very late maturing class.

Quote Originally Posted by maxcom View Post
    Damn you Mosg2!! You just made me buy 2 more accounts (4 total now) after seeing you in action. FML Thank you very much for sharing the wealth!!
    He pulled the same trick on me, too. now i have 2+2... stupid MOSG2!!

<3

Mosq, I dont want to over inflate your Ego, but you are da MAN! I was about to give up on 4 boxing and just live with 2, but your setup just works. it just simply works. I watched your videos a dozen times, but i couldnt figure it out. So downloaded your ISboxer setup and imported it into my isboxer to try and figure how it works. Well when it comes to figuring things out in anything programming, i'm as smart as a box of rocks, so i just tweeked it till it worked for me. i created 4 sith warriors and it was a blast watching them annihilate anything around them. of course they're only lvl 4 atm. only had few lousy minutes to play last night. But thank you for sharing your hard work! cant wait to get off of work so i can go home and beat up on things with my Sith Warriors!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimchee View Post
    Mosq, I dont want to over inflate your Ego, but you are da MAN! ...
    I feel the need to comment on this.

One evening I was "Struggle Bus"ing it through some new style setup I was playin around with... timers, and "go to next step when" stuff. Granted, I had things ..."wooorking?"-ish. Anyway, the convo... Mosg decided to help me. (good man), and once I made a point of asking him, "so is this the most efficient use or way of doing this?" he danced around, but I eventually made him tell me "yes". (polite man). Lastly, when he was instructing, I made a comment about how, "well, I already got that covered.." he said "oh ok fine then, just use your setup, you dont need me." WHOOPS! lol. (good sense of humor)

Point is, if Mosg has an EGO... Ive not seen it. He's great. He's one of those rare people that, either if someone doesnt like him, or he doesnt like someone, there is, no doubt, something wrong with that person.

I only meant it as a joke, so please dont take it out of Context.

Is anyone else in need of Mosg's rotation? I find myself spamming space when fighting a group (using his isboxer keys) and my followers seems to spazz out running left right and backwards as they dps. Anyone else or did I miss something?
    SWTOR: Lord Praven - Republic - Jedi Sentinel - Pown, Paun, Poun, Peun

OK, I'm working my way through this step-by-step as I've never used ISBoxer before.

I am boxing 2 accounts on one machine with 2 monitors. I ran the display wizard and selected full-screen per character, but the active window in game is the wrong monitor (it shows monitor 2 on the left and monitor 1 on the right in the ISBoxer wizard and I don't see any way to change that). How do I tell it to swap monitor 1 to the left and monitor 2 to the right?

Quote Originally Posted by OldRod_KS View Post
    How do I tell it to swap monitor 1 to the left and monitor 2 to the right?
    Perhaps this will help?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA3MqP6LAAg&t=5m8s

If you've already got a Window Layout created you can just drag the regions around to the correct
    monitors.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Perhaps this will help?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA3MqP6LAAg&t=5m8s

If you've already got a Window Layout created you can just drag the regions around to the correct
    monitors.
    That helped, thanks!

Great job. One quick question. I downloaded the ISBoxer file and was modifying it to fit my team of Juggernauts I just built. I noticed that it seems like the character setups for the Sorc 1-4 are different from the Operative9=12 and Character5-8 you have included. In particular the follow command is different and does not match the explanation in your videos. Should I only be using the Socr1-4 key maps for my setup?

Thanks again for taking the time to put all of this together. Much appreciated.