Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

does your target macro override FTL? say my main has acquired a target, are my alts going to potentially grab a different one?

My target macro should only kick in if you have no target, a friendly target or a dead target. My slaves all actually use

Code:
    /assist party1
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    So they will prefer to assist my main but if they can't {main is mind controlled, different phase, too far away...} they will pick their own target. So you should be able to get them to work together without issue.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Blog Entries

You could remove the FTL Assist Me.
    And replace it with a similar macro, to Khat's in IS Boxer:

/assist {FTL}
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]

Should it be [nodead] ?
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

No, it basically reads as "target an enemy if my current target cannot be harmed or is dead." Nodead would try to target a new target even if the current is still alive, just like using tabtarget.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

Khat, you're the man! Appreciate you =)

Quote Originally Posted by Refugeelcci View Post
    Khat, you're the man! Appreciate you =)
    Actually, I'm The Woman, lol. Thanks, glad it was helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    Actually, I'm The Woman, lol. Thanks, glad it was helpful.
    To say the least, you put a lot of effort into that. If you didn't, you're very good at convincing me that you did. I find that all the questions I have, you've pretty much covered them in one thread or the other.

I read in another thread that this forum was against the guy from Pwnboxer. That Pwnboxer isn't a program that was used here. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind telling me why? I subbed to him on youtube before I found this site. After watching his gold making vid a few times. I'm not convinced about him, something isn't right. Was hoping you maybe had that bit of info =)

Quote Originally Posted by Refugeelcci View Post
    I read in another thread that this forum was against the guy from Pwnboxer. That Pwnboxer isn't a program that was used here. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind telling me why? I subbed to him on youtube before I found this site. After watching his gold making vid a few times. I'm not convinced about him, something isn't right. Was hoping you maybe had that bit of info =)
    Well, because this does come up every so often, may as well make it part of a sticky somewhere. If other mods want to chime in or edit this post down or out, have at it. I'll try to keep it as flameless as possible, but some of us know how that tends to go.

The person behind that program used to be a member here. He was banned a long time ago for causing strife within the community, attacking members of the community {especially the creators of other boxing programs}, lying about his own product being "Blizzard Approved", spamming community members with advertisements, spamming his ads on other people's videos, using other people's videos without permission and claiming they were using pwnboxer, or at the very least allows affiliates to do so, claiming that competing software violates the ToS, more stolen videos and even posing as different users to poo-poo one user's methods just to plug his own product.

There's other issues that have taken place over the years, but I think that gives a pretty good idea of why he's permabanned here. Many of the other issues are not public knowledge and it's not my place to address them.

The program itself has only recently been "cleared for discussion" because people often come here for assistance with it and information on it. Rather than just closing the threads, it was agreed that it was more responsible to offer the chance for users to hear from other people who have used it and to hear about the alternatives. So, we will allow discussion in the interest of fairness, but advertisement - in any form, not just specific to this one program - is heavily moderated.

Lastly, it's not so much that we are "against" anyone or any product. It's that we are for the multiboxing community. That means we are strongly in favor of following the rules of the games and maintaining a positive and knowledgeable community that puts our hobby in a good light so that we can continue to multibox. The environment created around that product and that person was not conducive to that.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 09-27-2013 at 03:34 AM