Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 86

Threaded View

Default The Streaming Thread

Khatovar Update August 2014 -

With WoD coming, I expect this thread is going to pick up again. By this point, most people should have found their way to the ISBoxer Streams or the Dual-boxing.com Commons. If you're going to be streaming, you are best off adding yourself to one or both of those. If you're looking for streams, those should be your first stop.

It's still perfectly ok to announce your streams here, but please be sure to include your stream's URL and broadcast time - I'll still come in and do housekeeping on the dead posts. New posts here remind me to come in and do that.

At this point the thread may be more useful for minor streaming help since that's the direction the thread goes when you take out all the "I'm live now! - edit offline" posts. By minor help, I mean little things like what services/programs, easy to answer questions and miscellaneous tips. Please do not post entire guides in this thread! They deserve their own thread, so write it up and you can link it here.

MiRai Edit:
    For those using XSplit, this is a handy guide:
    http://www.apoctv.com/2012/04/guide-...uide-with.html
    Last edited by Khatovar : 08-10-2014 at 09:00 AM Reason: Added Guide - removed dead link
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _