Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Morchok 10-boxed

Hey guys, thought I'd share a victory from last week before the reset:

Downed Morchok 10-boxing!

I wiped on him quite a bit the week before, getting him under 5M health a number of times. However, after getting a few more LFR upgrades he went down on my second try. It is definitely a challenge to run around to absorb the shards with three toons while ensuring no one dies, but it is certainly doable.

Feels good to get a current level raid boss down again. With the complexity of BWL/BoT and Firelands bosses, I wasn't sure if my days of soloing current raid bosses was over for good. I guess I'll keep on plugging away
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Oustanding as always, Merc.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Nice! grats
    Multiboxing WoW x 5
    Team Ioso 4 warriors 1 paladin
    Team Misterioso 4 DKs 1 paladin
    Grim Batol

Nice man, warlord is going to be hard with bouncing the ball, but other than that the other 2 bosses should be faceroll.

Heres us just downing Argaloth 2 seasons late for the first time, and theres you already soloing some part of DS10.

How did you do the trash btw? Split the load between tanks and just moved your entire raid left and right for the boulders?

OUTLAND EU
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Awesome! Grats =)
    <Gimp>
    Multiboxing Guild
    Grim Batol (EU)

Main Team -> Mèhèe 5 x shaman + pala tank.
    2. Team -> 5 x druids.
    3. Team -> 5 x hunters.
    Wokomehee.blogspot.com/

I guess you dont need me anymore /cry . LOL Grats man! Now start playing swtor with me.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    How did you do the trash btw? Split the load between tanks and just moved your entire raid left and right for the boulders?
    The trash is really easy. I just spread my guys, target different mobs on my two tanks and run them in together, hit taunt, DPS till one is dead on "main" tank (the one all the DPS are assisting), switch targets on main tank, repeat till I can loot epics.

Actually, I've only seen a couple epics, one of which was the ilvl 397 bow during the one run I didn't bring a hunter

That was a painful Maelstrom Crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
    I guess you dont need me anymore /cry . LOL Grats man! Now start playing swtor with me.
    You'll never be replaced unless you SWTOR yourself to death. Now take a break from that crappy SWTOR PvP (reference to your other post) and come do some LFR and DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Hey guys, thought I'd share a victory from last week before the reset:

Downed Morchok 10-boxing!
    That's awesome skills. I tried it myself awhile back and gave up when I couldn't keep up with the healing. very respectable feat!

Any tips you can pass along besides "use mad skillz" ?