Close
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 53

Hybrid View

Default [Addon] Jamba - An assistant for multiboxers. 36th Update - 0.9 released.

You can download Jamba from my website: http://wow.jafula.com/ or from curse.com http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ils/jamba.aspx or by using the curse.com client.

You can also donate from my website as well. :-)

Jamba Version: 0.9
    WoW Game Version: 4.3.0
    Release Date: 10th January 2012
    Modules: Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

The update brings support for 4.3 and adds a new module Jamba-Target, which has been a long time coming from the original 0.4 version.

Jamba Target documentation can be found here.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?p=148042

(Heh, that thread is 3 years old, but very relevant.)

Any problems, please post below.

Cheers,
    Jafula.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Sweet! Thank you for your great work with this addon. It really is a treasure for the community.

There appears to be a bug in Jamba (probably event handling) that has a drastic effect on load times.

In testing with CPU profiling on, Jamba increases login and UI reload times by ~15 seconds for me, which turns into a lot of waiting when logging multiple characters in simultaneously. I tested this both with very few addons other than Jamba, and with all my addons enabled. UI reloads take a couple seconds without Jamba, and around 20 with. More careful testing shows that the base Jamba addon doesn't take long to load, but every module increases load times by 1-2 seconds.

I found an effective workaround too: Editing the .toc for every Jamba module to support AddonLoader. Jamba doesn't seem to have any issues with being loaded on demand other the minor problem of Jamba's additions to the quest log starting out visible, and my load times are much faster after doing this.

Issue I've been having, can't seem to find a solution.

For some reason, my 4Dk/1Pal team's fps always drops below 10 when I have "Item Use" module enabled. Disabled, my frames go back to normal at 60, exactly how I have it set in Isb. I later made 2 new teams, 5 Shamans and 5 Priests, but they run just dandy with it on. All teams have the exact same jamba configurations for all modules.

So at the moment, I've figured I've done something on my dks team that completely finagled with my frame rates. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem before and was able to get around it?

ey i go an question its rly hard for me to understand jamba could u please help me with the options of jamba to let it work? cuz i got 3 shamans to work with quest-fligt-figting following walking etc :/

Blog Entries

Thanks Jafula...

Using the curse client to grab this it does not include the jamba target directory. The download from you site does.
    Computer Freak Social Geek

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Cheers for letting me know. I think I've fixed the problem with release 0.9.1, but I have no easy way of testing it.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Default Missing modules

Hello Mr. Jafula

After updating through curse I lost all modules. Only team and profile is avaible now in release 0.9.1.

I can see you now have all modules inside jamba main addon. If there is an new option to turn the modules on/off I was unable to find it.
    Im back to release 0.9 and all module is online again.
    Last edited by Yonaz : 01-12-2012 at 06:57 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Yonaz View Post
    After updating through curse I lost all modules. Only team and profile is avaible now.

Is there an error in the latest release?
    The one on Curse isn't set up right. It looks like they stripped all the modual folders and just stuck everything in the main Jamba folder. I'd suggest going directly to Jafula's site and getting the one there.

From Jafula's site on the left, Curse on the right

Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Thx for your reply. Im back to 0.9 as shown on your picture on the left,
    it's the release from today on your right picture who is not showing the modules.

Jamba Version: 0.9.1
    WoW Game Version: 4.3.0
    Release Date: 12th January 2012

I see the 0.9.1 release on curseforge but not on jafulas website and not here.
    http://wow.jafula.com/remository?fun...derby=2&page=4
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/jamba/

I'll wait 'N'follow this thread and see if a new release will fix the bug. Release 0.9 works fine for me.