Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Feral druid MoP rotation

last one for this weekend, waggro is buidling...

this is working pretty well:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=combat Rake,Mangle,Mangle,Mangle,Mangle,Rip,Mangle,Mangle,Mangle,Savage Roar
    /cast Tiger's Fury
    Manually apply Faerie Fire, and pop Beserk every 3 min

With 85 premade, gems, chants, MotW and flask, doing 21k+ on the lvl 85 dummy

I'm loosing some uptime on Rip and Rake, not sure if I can improve that or not. (but doing better than the spriest on dps...)

Also note that is is with Mangle, Shred in it's place will be a dps boost if you know you will be behind the target. But for leveling Mangle is safest to macro.

Quote Originally Posted by halabar View Post
    last one for this weekend, waggro is buidling...

this is working pretty well:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=combat Rake,Mangle,Mangle,Mangle,Mangle,Rip,Mangle,Mangle,Mangle,Savage Roar
    /cast Tiger's Fury
    Manually apply Faerie Fire, and pop Beserk every 3 min

With 85 premade, gems, chants, MotW and flask, doing 21k+ on the lvl 85 dummy

I'm loosing some uptime on Rip and Rake, not sure if I can improve that or not. (but doing better than the spriest on dps...)

Also note that is is with Mangle, Shred in it's place will be a dps boost if you know you will be behind the target. But for leveling Mangle is safest to macro.
    I have been using this macro with the savage roar glyph
    /castsequence Rake, Savage Roar, Mangle, Mangle,Mangle, Rip,mangle, Mangle, Mangle, Ferocious Bite
    /cast Tiger's Fury

with an un gem enchanted premade was able to do 20dps

Thanks Leroy!

trying both of these, the former seems to be doing a spec better at the moment, but overall might be a wash... need extended tests on dummies without interference to test further. Will probably try in LFR once the patch hits.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Tiger's Fury
    Code:
    /castsequence Rake, Savage Roar, Mangle, Mangle,Mangle,Mangle,Rip,Mangle, Mangle, Mangle,Ferocious Bite
    /cast Tiger's Fury
    (also posting here with my changes in case beta goes away, and the macros with it... :-P )