Close
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 53

ey i go an question its rly hard for me to understand jamba could u please help me with the options of jamba to let it work? cuz i got 3 shamans to work with quest-fligt-figting following walking etc :/

Blog Entries

I'll give it a shot here. you say you have 3 shamans, so for expediency , I'll call them SH1, SH2, and SH3. Let's say you lead with SH1.

Open Jamba, by typing /jamba ---> go to team, ----> Core: Team. Now SH1 will be listed as the master, you will need to add in SH2 and SH3 using the add key. Go down now to Follow on the right hand side, and click autofollow after combat.

Go down to quest make sure Toon select and Decline quest with team is checked, Accept quests and Toon Accept Quest from Team. You can choose Do Not Auto Accept Quests, if you want. If you do, this means you will have to click on your master toon in this case SH1 to get all 3 toons to accept.

Go down to Toon and choose Taxi make sure Take Master's Taxi is checked.

Ok now open up Jamba for SH2 and SH3. go to Team ---> Core team, and add in SH1, and Sh3 on SH2 .... and then on SH3 add in SH1 and SH2 . Make sure that SH1 is listed as the master.

Now make a macro for the SH2 and SH3 . basic is /follow Focus Set Focus for all 3 shamans to SH1. Put this on your action bar. Mine is in Key 1.

So now I hit 1, and all toons follow my main or master toon.

That is the basics of it, IT can get more complex from that, but after you play with it a few times, It get's super easy to set up.

Hope this helps, and welcome to the boards.

Stephen
    "You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the
    point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth
    - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin
    Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Quote Originally Posted by dbsocko View Post
    It seems like my slaves used to mirror the master's gossip choices, but it's not working for me in 0.92. Has this option been moved/removed? The add-on web site has mirroring options listed under the Quest section, but I don't see them in the latest version, and I think the module description is outdated since that page (http://wow.jafula.com/addons/jamba/jamba-quest) hasn't been updated in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    The option is still there. Make sure your slaves are all in the same team on each toon and that you have pushed the settings to all slaves.
    Hmm, maybe I didn't explain the problem correctly. Quest giver gossip works fine, but not NPC gossip in general. Right now I'm dual boxing in Uldum, and talking to Ambassador Laurent on my master. I'm pretty sure that with previous Jamba versions, my slave would choose the gossip options selected by my master, but it's not doing that in 0.9. Am I remembering wrong? If not, where is the setting I need to be pushing? The slave is not auto-selecting the gossip as the master selects it. Quests mirror fine, and taxis mirror fine, but not general NPC gossip.

Thanks.

Hmm, maybe I didn't explain the problem correctly. Quest giver gossip works fine, but not NPC gossip in general. Right now I'm dual boxing in Uldum, and talking to Ambassador Laurent on my master. I'm pretty sure that with previous Jamba versions, my slave would choose the gossip options selected by my master, but it's not doing that in 0.9. Am I remembering wrong? If not, where is the setting I need to be pushing? The slave is not auto-selecting the gossip as the master selects it. Quests mirror fine, and taxis mirror fine, but not general NPC gossip.

Thanks.
    You are correct, your slaves should be choosing the same gossip options. Mine do and I am using 0.8, hmm, maybe I shouldn't update to 0.9 lol
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Thanks.
    The NPC gossip and quest gossip both use the same system. So for NPC gossip to work, you need to choose the correct quest setting.

/jamba -> Quest -> Quest -> Select 'Toon Select & Decline Quest With Team'

I just tested it with 'Isiramu Fairwind' in the Alliance Inn in Dalaran. It works for me! :-)

Let me know if that helps any.

Last edited by Jafula : 08-09-2012 at 05:10 AM Reason: grammar
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

The NPC gossip and quest gossip both use the same system. So for NPC gossip to work, you need to choose the correct quest setting.

/jamba -> Quest -> Quest -> Select 'Toon Select & Decline Quest With Team'

I just tested it with 'Isiramu Fairwind' in the Alliance Inn in Dalaran. It works for me! :-)

Let me know if that helps any.

Since MoP will be out in a month, will there be an update ready for the patch next week as well as MoP's launch?
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Since MoP will be out in a month, will there be an update ready for the patch next week as well as MoP's launch?
    That is a good question. Everyone is planning on boxing a bunch of panda monks on day one and not sure yet if all the tools we use will be available.

I've not had a chance to do any work yet :-(. I'm going to try to run Jamba in the beta and see what breaks this weekend and at least release a version patch ready. I don't have two beta accounts, so it's hard to test Jamba. When the patch hits, it'll be a few weeks of pain while you guys tell me whats broken and I try to fix it...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    That is a good question. Everyone is planning on boxing a bunch of panda monks on day one and not sure yet if all the tools we use will be available.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

August 28th. addon nightmare
    Eonar - EU

I've not had a chance to do any work yet :-(. I'm going to try to run Jamba in the beta and see what breaks this weekend and at least release a version patch ready. I don't have two beta accounts, so it's hard to test Jamba. When the patch hits, it'll be a few weeks of pain while you guys tell me whats broken and I try to fix it...
    I have had beta access for awhile and they just gave me beta access again with my pre-order from amazon. I could probably test it out for you as well.