Close
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 53

I don't know how long ago this worked, but I went back to an old team and have been questing to level them up to 85.
    The issue is that I don't see a confirmation message on the main toon when other toons have accepted or completed a quest, or have made progression in a quest (such as completing one part or getting a needed item).
    I've fiddled with all the options in Jamba I can think of that might help, but no joy.
    Not a huge deal, but a little annoying, since I know it used to work at one point.
    What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by mpfiv View Post
    Now I have a question, since i happened to think of it earlier, now i know this might be a bit unconventional, but is there any way that you could integrate a shared professions feature with jamba, that would sync professions across accounts. So I could be on any toon on my jamba team and have information on professions from any other toon across that teams set of accounts? I mean im not sure how much demand there is for such a feature, but I have quite a few toons with different professions on different accounts with different recipes, and I currently have an addon that would let me save "friends" professions but those have to be manually logged and updated by relinking the profession. Now if you had something where it just took note of everyones professions saved them account wide, and then when you were in a team with your other toons you could see them it would be ideal. Anyhow just my thought/idea/suggestion in the form of a question if this is something you have considered
    Hey patrick you should check out altoholic. Alternatively, you could just have them in the same guild and see it via there...although that would be like the least efficient work around.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/altoholic

Keep in mind this addon can quickly become a memory hog...

This feature would be nice to see in Jamba, just because Jafula could easily remove everything from Altoholic that is unnecessary to us. I guess the only immediate problem I would see is the increase in memory that this would require. Some of us are already jammed up on memory as it is.
    I triple box on Arthas(US-PvP) and Magtheridon(US-PvP)
    I also have solo toons on Turalyon(my main raider) and Destromath

Blog Entries

Jamba is modular, which is very cool.

Enable the pieces that you use.
    Disable the piece that you don't.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Default Jamba LUA error with latest patch

Not sure if I'll be able to get an answer here, but since the patch, I've gotten multiple LUA errors constantly popping up from Jamba Team and Jamba Item Use. Attached is the 3 main ones (the last one is repeated multiple times for each button). Anyone seen this before an able to help me find a solution?

Oh, I'm running Jamba 0.9.2...

Error codes:
    http://pastebin.com/W1gTBqXE
    Last edited by Khatovar : 04-24-2012 at 02:58 AM Reason: merged to the jamba thread
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Scelesti View Post
    Hey patrick you should check out altoholic. Alternatively, you could just have them in the same guild and see it via there...although that would be like the least efficient work around.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/altoholic

Keep in mind this addon can quickly become a memory hog...

This feature would be nice to see in Jamba, just because Jafula could easily remove everything from Altoholic that is unnecessary to us. I guess the only immediate problem I would see is the increase in memory that this would require. Some of us are already jammed up on memory as it is.
    Yes granted I could go to altoholic, but I prefer to stay with Jamba, just because of the fact that it is modular. The other thing that it would do well is that since it syncs data on the fly, I can have an update to one toons profession while I am actively crafting my engineering while leveling up.

They are actually already in the same guild. The problem is that it isn't so much trying to get the primary professions of that set of multiboxed toons, it is trying to get the other characters on the accounts professions which are scattered across multiple toons. I was figuring jamba would be the easiest to build this on just because it has the communication already setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    Jamba is modular, which is very cool.

Enable the pieces that you use.
    Disable the piece that you don't.
    Is there a list which describes what each module does? I probably can disable over half of the modules but just the name isnt enough to know if I use it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Peli View Post
    Not sure if I'll be able to get an answer here, but since the patch, I've gotten multiple LUA errors constantly popping up from Jamba Team and Jamba Item Use. Attached is the 3 main ones (the last one is repeated multiple times for each button). Anyone seen this before an able to help me find a solution?

Oh, I'm running Jamba 0.9.2...

Error codes:
    http://pastebin.com/W1gTBqXE

Same here.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 04-24-2012 at 02:58 AM Reason: merged

It seems like my slaves used to mirror the master's gossip choices, but it's not working for me in 0.92. Has this option been moved/removed? The add-on web site has mirroring options listed under the Quest section, but I don't see them in the latest version, and I think the module description is outdated since that page (http://wow.jafula.com/addons/jamba/jamba-quest) hasn't been updated in a while.

The option is still there. Make sure your slaves are all in the same team on each toon and that you have pushed the settings to all slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by dbsocko View Post
    It seems like my slaves used to mirror the master's gossip choices, but it's not working for me in 0.92. Has this option been moved/removed? The add-on web site has mirroring options listed under the Quest section, but I don't see them in the latest version, and I think the module description is outdated since that page (http://wow.jafula.com/addons/jamba/jamba-quest) hasn't been updated in a while.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Hi all,

I've been dualboxing for a couple of months on two 85s (which I'd levelled to 85 before beginning dualboxing and then transferred one to my new account). Now I'm trying to level two chars from lvl 1 to 85, through a mixture of dungeons and instances. Jamba seems to be the obvious choice to use for quest acceptance, but unfortunately, after over two hours of trying, I can't seem to get it to work. By this, I mean the following:
    • Features such as automatic quest acceptance and auto-vendoring junk work fine on the master character (Saelena), but not on the slave (Saelene).
    • I can see all modules of jamba on my master (by looking at the UI brought up by the /jamba command), but on my slave I only see core and profile. All modules are enabled on both on the addons menu.
    • When I push settings on my master, I see the line 'sending settings for all modules' followed by 1 line of sending for each module and ending with 'settings received from Saelena'.
    • When I push settings on my slave I see 'sending settings for all modules' and then 'sending settings for: jamba-core'. Apart from these two lines, nothing occurs.
    • Messages sent to the slave are not forwarded to the master, despite this option being enabled within the UI.
    • Commands such as '/jamba-team' are recognised on my master but not on my slave. The command '/jamba' seems to be the only jamba-related command that works for both.
    • On logging in, my slave is prompted to enter the password for channel 'JambaTeamIsOnline', while my master is not. I changed the password from the default to 'Saelen'. Whether both characters are in this channel or not, the above errors are still experienced.
    This suggests to me that Jamba is completely non-functional on my slave. I imagine I am doing something rather stupid, but I would very much appreciate it if anyone suggested how I might be able resolve these issues.