Close
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 53

Issue I've been having, can't seem to find a solution.

For some reason, my 4Dk/1Pal team's fps always drops below 10 when I have "Item Use" module enabled. Disabled, my frames go back to normal at 60, exactly how I have it set in Isb. I later made 2 new teams, 5 Shamans and 5 Priests, but they run just dandy with it on. All teams have the exact same jamba configurations for all modules.

So at the moment, I've figured I've done something on my dks team that completely finagled with my frame rates. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem before and was able to get around it?

hey my jamba talk chat dont work someone whispers me and the master dont get the message ?

could someone helP ?

Does Jamba work with 4.3.2? I'm having trouble with it on my iMac :'( It is the add-on that I use the most too!

Never mind. Got it to work. Donation coming your way.

I seriously can't PvE box (i.e quest to lvl ) without it! You are a genius mate!
    Last edited by Jeremiah : 02-27-2012 at 11:52 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    Does Jamba work with 4.3.2? I'm having trouble with it on my iMac :'( It is the add-on that I use the most too!

Never mind. Got it to work. Donation coming your way.

I seriously can't PvE box (i.e quest to lvl ) without it! You are a genius mate!
    Awesome you got it to work! And thanks very much for the donation. I was rather surprised when paypal emailed me, I haven't had a donation in a long time. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by ecwolfify View Post
    Issue I've been having, can't seem to find a solution.

For some reason, my 4Dk/1Pal team's fps always drops below 10 when I have "Item Use" module enabled. Disabled, my frames go back to normal at 60, exactly how I have it set in Isb. I later made 2 new teams, 5 Shamans and 5 Priests, but they run just dandy with it on. All teams have the exact same jamba configurations for all modules.

So at the moment, I've figured I've done something on my dks team that completely finagled with my frame rates. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem before and was able to get around it?
    Are you still having this problem? Do you have other teams that work ok? If so do you have other addons with this team that has the problem that the other teams don't have? I'll get back to you after you've answered those questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatus View Post
    hey my jamba talk chat dont work someone whispers me and the master dont get the message ?

could someone helP ?
    If you screenshot and post your /jamba-talk configuration screen I might be able to help. Does it work if you disable all your other addons?

Quote Originally Posted by Threep View Post
    There appears to be a bug in Jamba (probably event handling) that has a drastic effect on load times.

In testing with CPU profiling on, Jamba increases login and UI reload times by ~15 seconds for me, which turns into a lot of waiting when logging multiple characters in simultaneously. I tested this both with very few addons other than Jamba, and with all my addons enabled. UI reloads take a couple seconds without Jamba, and around 20 with. More careful testing shows that the base Jamba addon doesn't take long to load, but every module increases load times by 1-2 seconds.

I found an effective workaround too: Editing the .toc for every Jamba module to support AddonLoader. Jamba doesn't seem to have any issues with being loaded on demand other the minor problem of Jamba's additions to the quest log starting out visible, and my load times are much faster after doing this.
    Thanks for the heads up. I can't do what you have done because I'll have a dependancy on AddonLoader, but I can do the same thing internally. Will do it if I have time; there are a few higher priority things to do before that, but I need to find the time / inclination to do more Jamba development. (I'll always make sure it _mostly_ works for each WoW patch.)
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-04-2012 at 06:07 PM Reason: Merged
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Awesome you got it to work! And thanks very much for the donation. I was rather surprised when paypal emailed me, I haven't had a donation in a long time. Yay!
    Mate,your add-on is easily the most useful add-on in WoW. Coupled with carbonate, a boxer doesn't need anything else.

I genuinely can't tell you much time your add-on saves me every day! I was getting so sick of selecting 'pass on loot' and other things every time I made a group, like having to share each quest manually!

I can't believe other boxers who use your add-on aren't donating money as well! Expect a donation from me every time that your add-on works with a new patch And increasing amounts as I'm increasing the number of toons I box so your add-on becomes even more of a time saver!

Has anyone had difficulties getting Starter Edition Accounts to work under Jamba? I created a new starter account using RAF to finish out some boosting I'd missed but I can't get it and the original account talking. I'm using the same config that works for my 5 boxing so it's not that I've forgotten something basic but maybe starter accounts can't send messages to private channels?

As I want to boost some toons to 60 anyway I may just breakdown & give blizzard the $20 but I thought I'd ask first

Jeremiah: thanks for reminding me to do right by Jafula.
    Last edited by Iru : 03-04-2012 at 06:03 PM

Boost em to 80 bro. RAF now goes to 80!

How good is this add-on? It should be included in the in game UI. Master auto shares quests, toons auto accept quests and you can track how many pickups each party member has. Would be fantastic for single-boxers to use as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Iru View Post
    Has anyone had difficulties getting Starter Edition Accounts to work under Jamba? I created a new starter account using RAF to finish out some boosting I'd missed but I can't get it and the original account talking. I'm using the same config that works for my 5 boxing so it's not that I've forgotten something basic but maybe starter accounts can't send messages to private channels?

As I want to boost some toons to 60 anyway I may just breakdown & give blizzard the $20 but I thought I'd ask first

Jeremiah: thanks for reminding me to do right by Jafula.
    From

http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...on-account-faq

>> In-game access to public chat channels unavailable; players are limited to communicating using only say, party, or whisper
    >> Characters are not able to send whispers to other characters unless they have been added to the characters' friends' lists or have received a whisper from a character first

Yes, starter editions cannot use private channels, but you can turn off the private channels in Jamba, by checking the core:advanced option "assume all characters are online".

But Jamba still needs whispers to work, so you'll have to make sure your starter and original characters are friends.

That should be enough to get you going, but I've not tested this. Feel free to let me know how you get on.

(I figure the donation was from you, thanks very much as well!)
    Jafula.

ok i just returned to boxing after building a new computer and now im having issues with jamba. everytime i switch mains or click anywhere outside of wow it disbands my whole party/raid. i was just wondering if this was a bug or it is an issue on my end. i even set my whole thing back to default and it still does it

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    ok i just returned to boxing after building a new computer and now im having issues with jamba. everytime i switch mains or click anywhere outside of wow it disbands my whole party/raid. i was just wondering if this was a bug or it is an issue on my end. i even set my whole thing back to default and it still does it
    Definitely not a Jamba thing.

1) Check that you don't have Jamba's disband team key binding set up in the wow keybindings.
    2) Disable all other addons except Jamba and see if the problem still happens. If the problem goes away one of your addons is causing issues.
    Last edited by Jafula : 03-31-2012 at 05:48 AM
    Jafula.