Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 20 of 20

youre doin great Remanz! Keep up the videos.

What do people mean by, "When they fix /follow"? Seems like follow is working fine, judging by your videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Apatheist View Post
    What do people mean by, "When they fix /follow"? Seems like follow is working fine, judging by your videos?
    not sure myself (I don't play SWTOR) but this might help: http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=46315
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by Apatheist View Post
    Compare the dates on the posts you're referring to the date that /follow was fixed in SW:ToR.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Yeah, /follow was just fixed last week and it's working pretty well. The only thing I don't like is that if the follower does anything other than running (heal, fight, etc.) /follow has to be reactivated. Other games once you /followed someone, you stayed /following them until you hit a movement key.

Still, at least it works for the most part

Quote Originally Posted by OldRod_KS View Post
    The only thing I don't like is that if the follower does anything other than running (heal, fight, etc.) /follow has to be reactivated.
    That could be useful. For cast time spells, it would automatically stop moving when you cast them. For instant spells, make a keymap with your spell and then your follow keymap in the second step.

Do your heal over time spells stack from multiple healers?
    Last edited by Apatheist : 01-28-2012 at 02:10 PM

Re: your Athiss video: Having just tried (and failed) several times, with a full non-boxed group, at the final boss of Athiss last night, I applaud you! That guy is insanely tough and you make it look almost easy LOL

i took a short break from boxing. was a little burnt out. Final boss for Athiss needs dispel OR your healer has to be very good.

coool man, just found the vids.
    I am trying Hammer station at the moment, but at lvl 17, almost the same result, but without killing the last boss

Thats your spell on the "green" regions ?
    cheers
    I don't suffer from Schizophrenia, I enjoy every moment of it !

I have had some fun with MB Swtor, so far I have completed Hammer Station, Athiss at lvl, I added a more unique healing setup for my characters, and a follow of a follow for my 3 followers, i have the other two follow my healer, and when needed healer follows me, but I move healer around with arrows I have or if i hit shift then W, etc does the same thing. Do you have your dps in a rotation or something?

Things I noticed that helped me is, I have the sorc shield when applied to my healer has other two sorc shield themselves this has helped me alot as well.