Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 43

So, my home shard of Belmont is turning trial, so I moved to Greybriar with a friend and the guild that I single-box raid with.

I'm on guardian side there. Any other boxers over there guardian side?

Quote Originally Posted by JamieW View Post
    So, my home shard of Belmont is turning trial, so I moved to Greybriar with a friend and the guild that I single-box raid with.

I'm on guardian side there. Any other boxers over there guardian side?
    I play on Greybriar guardian side.

Our guild is Slip of the Rift give me a shout on one of the characters in my sig.

What are you names?
    Schadenfreude Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Dekoy Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Medyc Cleric ( Sentinel/Warden ) / Rhiggs Warrior ( Champion/Warlord ) / Murtaugh Mage ( Chloro )

Quote Originally Posted by Krago View Post
    I have sold some "worthless" ones as well but "only" for 10-15 plat.

I may have to bump my trials up.
    From that batch I put up on AH yesterday, another two artifacts now sold for 25p and 30p.
    Team 1: 7x60p80 Clerics + 3x60p60 Mages (Legio IX)
    Team 2: 5x60 Clerics + 5x60 Rogues
    Team 3: 10x60 Warriors

Are the Tempered Orichadin prices holding up on Greybriar? I am considering moving off Deepwood once my 7 days are up for transfer limit. The general chat on Deepwood makes me feel I am back playing WoW lol

Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    Are the Tempered Orichadin prices holding up on Greybriar? I am considering moving off Deepwood once my 7 days are up for transfer limit. The general chat on Deepwood makes me feel I am back playing WoW lol
    lol that it dose.. i'd move off the server but got friends here that do not want to move

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Smedbox View Post
    Wow, so some servers are being shut down soon, including my Estrael... :/ I really liked that server, but I'll be moving all my chars to Faeblight instead. Hopefully that battlegroup will pick up with the influx of people. Estrael had the benefit of playing with Wolfsbane which has a gazillion of people and very active warfronts...
    Yes, things are picking up in Faeblight. Good to have mboxers back!

Dualboxing Teams

1. Joyeux/Adelphia x2 clerics lvl 50
    2 . Nuoli/Nuuli x2 rogues lvl 50
    and
    3. Cliwe x1 lvl 50 + and combination thereof

Guardians

Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    I had a check this morning and they are between 13 - 15 plat.
    Schadenfreude Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Dekoy Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Medyc Cleric ( Sentinel/Warden ) / Rhiggs Warrior ( Champion/Warlord ) / Murtaugh Mage ( Chloro )

On Faeblight, my Guardian cleric level 50 team is: Dansa, Dimma, Despoine, Dannya, Domona. Defiant 50s are: Sannya, Darryan, Sandrina. Then I have a bunch of lower-level (30-41) characters on the Defiant side. I mostly play after midnight (Eastern) with my clerics.
    Team 1: 7x60p80 Clerics + 3x60p60 Mages (Legio IX)
    Team 2: 5x60 Clerics + 5x60 Rogues
    Team 3: 10x60 Warriors

I'm looking at Faeblight or Greybriar myself, I was on Alsbeth originally then hopped recently to Wolfsbane, but the RL friend I followed there hopped again to try to get into a reaiding guild.

Can anyone help me understand the RP server difference? I tend to keep to myself ingame (im a boxer duh) and if I can mostly just play quietly and calmly without getting a lot of boxer hate I am seriously considering it. Smedbox' comment about more mature player pop on Faeblight is what grabbed my attention in the first place hehe