Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Showing results 41 to 43 of 43

Well I have been on Faeblight now for a few days and it seems fine, unfortunately it is now one of the higher populations servers and so dailies etc take a little longer due to respawns etc. As for boxer hate, I have had quite a few negatve comments with only one positive comment so far since the move. Most comments are to the effect "get a life" . I think this maybe more due to the higher population on the server and so I am bumping into more haters and not necessarily anything to do with Faeblight being RP.
    I have to say the general chat is a bit better than the WoW type chat that was on Deepwood.
    Overall I am reasonably happy in game and it was nice to bump into Smedbox the other night during a Rift event.
    I think it will take a while yet before the servers settle down post all the moves.

In my experience on Faeblight, the boxing feedback I'm getting is about 50/50 positive/negative. This weekend there was one person who yelled "we have a botting team on our side" one time, one person who politely asked why I was boxing while I was grouped with him doing rifts, one who sent a whisper thinking it was awesome. Often, they line up next to me while I'm standing in formation AFK. Sometimes they will try to sheep one in my team and hope I won't notice (I do).

Usually, people are welcoming and grateful that I help them with crafting rifts, a group quest, or whatever they need. I never hide my team or try to avoid getting noticed. I sometimes put my team in file formation and walk around Sanctum when getting from one NPC to another.

Generally speaking, I have no problems with the population in PvE.
    Team 1: 7x60p80 Clerics + 3x60p60 Mages (Legio IX)
    Team 2: 5x60 Clerics + 5x60 Rogues
    Team 3: 10x60 Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Smedbox View Post
    From that batch I put up on AH yesterday, another two artifacts now sold for 25p and 30p.
    Beat you!

I have sold two artifacts on the AH for 50 plat each and a bunch of others between 10 - 30 plat.
    I had one listed at 100 plat as the only other one was listed at 200 plat, no takers though.
    Schadenfreude Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Dekoy Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Medyc Cleric ( Sentinel/Warden ) / Rhiggs Warrior ( Champion/Warlord ) / Murtaugh Mage ( Chloro )