Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 43

It does seem warfronts picked up a little bit on Faeblight now. Join me there.
    Team 1: 7x60p80 Clerics + 3x60p60 Mages (Legio IX)
    Team 2: 5x60 Clerics + 5x60 Rogues
    Team 3: 10x60 Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Smedbox View Post
    It does seem warfronts picked up a little bit on Faeblight now. Join me there.
    I moved my toons back to Deepwood and I am still disappointed with the AH on that shard (that was the reason I moved from there initially) .It seems a lot of raiding guilds moved there and a lot of stuff gets dumped on the AH for less than the cost to create it
    I don't PvP at all so warfronts are not something I have checked.

I will stick with Deepwood for a little and see if it settles more, unfortunately the economy is something I enjoy and Deepwood does seem to suck for that lol

Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    I moved my toons back to Deepwood and I am still disappointed with the AH on that shard (that was the reason I moved from there initially) .It seems a lot of raiding guilds moved there and a lot of stuff gets dumped on the AH for less than the cost to create it
    I don't PvP at all so warfronts are not something I have checked.

I will stick with Deepwood for a little and see if it settles more, unfortunately the economy is something I enjoy and Deepwood does seem to suck for that lol
    Create a toon on Greybriar and see if the economy is better on our server, it seems to me that it is based on your description above. What items are undervalued on Deepwood as I can then check them against the same item on Greybriar.

I have been doing pretty well selling things on the AH ( artifacts, augments, black and white dyes ) and other assorted items.
    Schadenfreude Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Dekoy Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Medyc Cleric ( Sentinel/Warden ) / Rhiggs Warrior ( Champion/Warlord ) / Murtaugh Mage ( Chloro )

My main Auction House items are the mats with the daily cooldowns. They are selling on Deepwood for only a few solver more than what the mats cost , Tempered Orichiden 11g , vender mats 8p50g, catalytic essence 1p and then the ore bars.

It seems there are a metric ton of people on Faeblight now. It was a lot before, but it's pretty insane now. I almost never use the AH, but I can check the prices on the stuff your interested in tonight, both Guardian and Defiant side.

Faeblight:

On the Guardian side, Tempered Orichalcum is 14-18p, Catalytic Essence is around 1p.
    On the Defiant side, Tempered Orichalcum is 14-17p, Catalytic Essence is 70g-2p.

Tempered Orichalcum is 16 - 20
    Catalytic Essence is 2.5 - 3
    Steel-stitched leather is 15 - 18
    Infinite Essence is 13.25
    Schadenfreude Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Dekoy Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Medyc Cleric ( Sentinel/Warden ) / Rhiggs Warrior ( Champion/Warlord ) / Murtaugh Mage ( Chloro )

Wow, I just tried to sell something on the AH. Some "worthless" blue artifacts that I didn't just vendor right away. Two of them sold before I left the AH, for 20p and 25p.

Quote Originally Posted by Smedbox View Post
    Wow, I just tried to sell something on the AH. Some "worthless" blue artifacts that I didn't just vendor right away. Two of them sold before I left the AH, for 20p and 25p.
    I have sold some "worthless" ones as well but "only" for 10-15 plat.

I may have to bump my trials up.