Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default [JAMBA] Quest Watcher only showing quest info for 1 out of 2 dudes!

So my quest watcher is working fine on both screens (I run a 2 man Shaman crew right now). #1 shows #1's quest tracked info (so like, 2/3 bones or whatever). #2 shows #1's quest tracked info. What gives? I want both to show both. I have pushed the quest watcher setup options to both toons.

Because I'm awesome, and spent another 1/2 hour figuring this out, I thought I'd share. You have to auto-track quests on every toon. 1 of my dudes had it on, the other didn't. You need the first 2 check boxes checked under Interface > Objectives for Quest Watcher to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggoth View Post
    So my quest watcher is working fine on both screens (I run a 2 man Shaman crew right now). #1 shows #1's quest tracked info (so like, 2/3 bones or whatever). #2 shows #1's quest tracked info. What gives? I want both to show both. I have pushed the quest watcher setup options to both toons.

Don't forget to push settings to the slaves every time you make a change. Or go to the main page and push all settings for new team members.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post
    Don't forget to push settings to the slaves every time you make a change. Or go to the main page and push all settings for new team members.
    This is a good point. However, the setting I'm referring to is in the game, not the add-on, so pushing 100 times in Jamba won't fix it.