Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 30

Default Ease the physical pain of follow

This will ease the physical pain of follow. “tendonitis”

Create a small repeater region in the center of your screen. Map your follow key on the new region.
    While playing you will natural mouse over the follow region. And I find it easier to mouse over the region verses clicking the follow button.

I also have a key map state to toggle the region off and on.

The best follow I have discovered

Step()

Actions()
    Z (weapon equip / unequipped) “ found that is will break the moon walk”
    Target Leader
    Follow
    Z
    Follow
    Z
    Follow
    Z

my set up

Last edited by Darkmod : 12-25-2011 at 02:32 PM

mind explaining the heal on rollover bit, or the arrow keys?

Interesting setup.

Gonna go experiment with using equip/unequip as a follow-helper =)

The Arrow keys are Click Bars that send Left, Right UP, DOWN Strafe Left , Strafe Right to all others. On the small screens they are sent per toon.

The 1, 2 3 >> i use with the quest cut scenes

Heal rollover works just like the follow rollover. Just assign a keymap to a repeater region and that keymap is repeated on rollover.

Brilliant. Thanks for sharing

the z -> follow -> z -> follow helps quite a bit on moonwalk follow. It is not perfect. but it is much improved. truly brilliant. I was using "jump" to do the same. But 'z' is faster.

btw, repeated regions , click bars, those are pretty nice too. But they are not the reason you get into trouble with bans, are they ? Or it is more having to do with autoit.

Most likely because of Autoit. Click bars and repeat regions are part of Inner Space.

This seems to work before speeders. Once you have speeders you the sheath/unsheath won't work and you have to resort to adding a directional movement key to break the desync

This gave me an idea however and I am going to try a adding jump instead of a directional ;p

If anyone wants to use my click bar images here ya go.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ujpdb3vfa4cve13

If your new to click bars here's a setup.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Darkmond,

I have been struggling with getting my clickbar to work.

I followed steps 1 - 8 in your picture, but I think the issue is with something I may be doing wrong in step 6.

I made a keymap called SWTOR and that works fine. I can turn on Repeater and all my toons walk forward and back and side to side. Here is a screen of my forward button

Then once I was sure those worked I went on to step 6 but I do not think I am setting that screen up right here is what I have. I was not sure if I need to pick the Keymap at the top right AND the bottom right as well.. Can you provide screens for how you setup your screen 6? Or maybe let me know what you think I may be doing wrong?

Here is my page 6 setup

I've been using Z for a while and it works with speeders just fine. If you're a saber user it's nice too since you can HEAR how close they are.

My Key Map works like this.

"No Hot key for my Mapped Keys"

Target: Window:Current
    Key Combination: Right

Step()
    Actions()
    Right -.> self

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Darkmod : 12-27-2011 at 02:27 PM