Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Cata - Firelands - Beth'tilac

http://www.dual-boxing.com/commons/v...--Beth%27tilac

Beth'tilac - I stayed down on the shamans and did Spinners/Drones. I was also the person doing spiderlings. They die so fast with 4x Chain lightning spam.

Nice man, good job! Btw those little spiders can be knocked back with TS, I bet if you do it x4 they 'll fly across other side of the room (just saying because I noticed you moved out a couple of times as they came close, nothing wrong with that of course). Also concentration aura/totem of tranquil mind is very helpful in the last nuke phase (might be wrong but I didn't spot it in your buffs bar).

Have you done any others or do you plan to do more?
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

I have all bosses recorded (except Rag, haven't done that yet or even attempted that's on the slate for next week) and uploading to youtube... I'll be posting more shortly.

Re- Tranq totem... I normally run with holy pal healer with conc aura /wrists good catch.

Re-Spiderlings they die so fast wasn't really an issue. I think next time I'm going to plant EB totems on the 4 spawn areas, and basically ignore them till they cross the middle.
    Last edited by Toned : 12-22-2011 at 12:53 PM