Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 22

Toned, not sure if you realize, but if you stand your tank between your casters and that rogue boss your guys dont eat the silence. You are basically taking it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Toned, not sure if you realize, but if you stand your tank between your casters and that rogue boss your guys dont eat the silence. You are basically taking it for them.
    Ya figured that out after I recorded this one... Just like normally with the Sylvanas in EndTime I drop my elementals closer and they rape a ghoul for me. Was just the videos I had, was bored last night and put them together.

Nice job. My team is finally geared up over 372 but I am distracted from running solo heroics by SWTOR. When they were 353 and I tried end time it was a total bitch. With this new gear though it should be much much easier. Maybe when I get some free time I will try to solo them for enchanting crystals. SWTOR is a lot of fun if you guys have not purchased it yet. It may not replace wow but its a great alternative.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Pinot are you 50 already in SWTOR? Hah, Im not even in my 20s, but I do have 3 alts... =X

I just have one guy thats 25. I am not multiboxing it.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Yeah same, kinda happy that Im not boxing it

Finally completed all 3 heroics other than Murozond in end time the rest of the bosses can be fairly simple.

End time: Final boss wiped alot, ended up doing it the same way toned did from his video.
    Baine: Get this guy all the time now, just keep slaves on follow but there backs towards another platform, baine will target one slave and knock them back, so this way slave ends up on opposite platform, make sure u click his totem, he will then either destroy platform your on or the one the slave got knocked back on, just put all on follow and heal through..Blow everything at start, this tends to be a dps race. ive wiped 3 times when i got him down to 100k ish and also 6k : / by 3rd platform to much damage is going on.
    Tyrande: spread out and nuke.
    Jaina: start spread out until frost blades then all on follow. avoid every frost blade and heal through the rest. damage can be heavy on slaves but can be healed through it all.
    Sylvanas: spread out, strafe from line of purple crap on floor, nuke first ghoul down, run through gap spread out, same again, i blow all cds by second ghoul and keep on follow.

Well of eternity: Easiest instance of the 3, pretty much easier than most of the other 4.0 heroics,
    Peroth: easy fight but couple times ive been in here ive had glitches where 1 or 2 dps wont break out of stealth when i start the fight and dont dps : / ..Just strafe from Fel flames until he dissapears after that kept slaves on follow and moved every few seconds from fel flames.
    Azshara: wiped couple times due to wind shear not hitting her to interupt total obedience (even though it was macrod to do so.
    Final boss was the easiest of the 3 just move when Varo calls down flames (run around in a big circle both times) slaves on follow. Mannoroth: tank and spank, throw varos sword at him, then spank until he calls down flames,,,run in big circle and back to him, spank more until dead.

Hour of twilight: Another simple one
    Arcurion, slaves spread out, nuke him down and destroy icy tomb when on thrall. At 30% blow everything and heal like crazy, easy fight
    Asira Dawnslayer:
    Keep slaves in the thralls totem only need to move tank when she does smoke bomb
    Trash upto final boss was hardest part.
    Archbishop: This one i wiped 3 times due to Grid: have cure curse on right click but it kept failing when i needed to get rid of twilight shear he puts on a slave (reinstalled grid and worked fine)
    Start off spread out until he casts purifying light then all on follow throughout. run away to other side when the big wave comes.
    Round 2, dispell twilight shear fast, wipe if you dont, keep running until hes finished casting corrupting twilight. Blow all CDs in round 2 run to other side when he calls another wave, deals alot of damage but can be healed through.

Others have explained it better but thought i would descride how i did them to.
    Pali tank 1 resto shaman 3 elemental shaman, ilevel 370 on the tank and 379 on the shaman
    Last edited by CheeseCake : 12-22-2011 at 12:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseCake View Post
    Jaina: start spread out until frost blades then all on follow. avoid every frost blade and heal through the rest. damage can be heavy on slaves but can be healed through it all.
    Sylvanas: spread out, strafe from line of purple crap on floor, nuke first ghoul down, run through gap spread out, same again, i blow all cds by second ghoul and keep on follow.
    Jaina - Have your tank jump in the flarecore as soon as it lands. There is like 0 dmg to your alts, if your tank is eatting the flarecores as soon as they go out. Next time I get Jaina/Tyrande I'll add their footage to the EndTime video I made.

Sylvanas - no need to spread out, spreading out makes it so you have to individually strafe out of the purple shit. If you stay stacked and just strafe everyone left or right, then it's not a big deal. Also make sure you ground the debuff/dispell it quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    Jaina - Have your tank jump in the flarecore as soon as it lands. There is like 0 dmg to your alts, if your tank is eatting the flarecores as soon as they go out. Next time I get Jaina/Tyrande I'll add their footage to the EndTime video I made.

Sylvanas - no need to spread out, spreading out makes it so you have to individually strafe out of the purple shit. If you stay stacked and just strafe everyone left or right, then it's not a big deal. Also make sure you ground the debuff/dispell it quick.

Yep noticed the flare core now, first time i do a boss i just have at it and work out what i messed up on when i fail, didnt that time so just healed through that massive damage,, can be healed through still but best have tank stand in it.

Sylvanas, i dont spread out now just run in and nuke.

Archbishop, not sure how but i seem to be messing up alot on this now,,, phase 2 is my biggest problem, his big debuff he sticks on an alt that causes aoe damage i just easily click dispell but now i have to use dispell 2 or 3 times, not sure if something changed since reset : /
    Also the round purple crap he puts on the ground in phase 2 i normally just run and jump as they hit, well now its almost impossible,,i lose 1 or 2 in just 1 second the rest on next to no health.

I've modified my boss strats a little for Hour of Twilight. I made a video that's mostly boss focused:

http://youtu.be/nR9o4R81Uwo