Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Default Hello out there :)

Hey peoples

Anyone alive out there?
    Been really getting the boxing bug again, Although I'm still really enjoying serious raiding, 6/7 HC FL's And currently 7/8 DS will be 8/8 on teusday!
    I'd just love to get my team back up and running! But I hardly ever see a boxer about anymore (/sob) and was wondering if its still a thing on GB?
    I know a few people have transfered to outland?

Hope there is still some boxers left as having to transfer would put my bug to sleep... lol

Angel
    Last edited by angeldeelite : 12-05-2011 at 05:58 AM

still got chars there. seems dead there woko, hows, and a few others still there just...

outland fuller server more boxers, world pvp..................... ally. yep mor fun for me, you sould try it

hugs > cyr > me (i think moved now)

Yeah, i moved to Outland too.
    Originally i wanted to focus on dungeons in cataclysm, but after trying every single group combination, i gave up on that. So now it's purely PVP, which is a bit more fun a server where there's a lot of world pvp going on, so i moved to outland with my shadow priests.

If i ever get bored with PVP again, or dungeons become more fun, i might go back to my other toons on Grim Batol.

- Cyrberus

PS: you can always level a new team on Outland, i'll give you some bags for free

Thanks for the replys

I've gone ahead and opened all my accounts + re-subbed to ISboxer
    Going to give 4 boxing shaman a pop in PvP (Spam chain lighting FTW!)
    If all go's well ill look into either another team on outland or go ahead and commit the £100 :P

You in misery still? or do the groups not matter anymore?

Hey Angel =)

We are still boxers on GB, mostly the old ones, Howster, Atias and me are the most active ones atm. Pallyq, a new boxer are leveling still, but when he hit 85, we are atleast 4 active boxers at max level. Im doing a little of all, mostly pvp now, since im trying to gear my shamans again, How and Ati do mostly pve it seems =) Fun to see old boxers come to life again, as they usually do xD
    <Gimp>
    Multiboxing Guild
    Grim Batol (EU)

Main Team -> Mèhèe 5 x shaman + pala tank.
    2. Team -> 5 x druids.
    3. Team -> 5 x hunters.
    Wokomehee.blogspot.com/

Hey Woko =D
    Was good to chat to you again, if only brief!
    I think I'll most likely stay on Grim batol if possible so its good to know there are still active boxers here
    Had a great first night back, Well, I died alot lol but no resi and being very rusty had a big part in that ;P
    Still managed to win a fair few games and get my toons up in the top kills haha
    Still a little saw after winning TB, On the way back to the base I got pwned by 1 rogue... ouch lol

GEIF AV Weekend! (19th.......) Full ruthless coming up!

Angel

...lol, pvp with no resi is painful =) ...i look forward to AV weekend too! Im gearing up my druids aswell, they are all resto and really fun in AV
    <Gimp>
    Multiboxing Guild
    Grim Batol (EU)

Main Team -> Mèhèe 5 x shaman + pala tank.
    2. Team -> 5 x druids.
    3. Team -> 5 x hunters.
    Wokomehee.blogspot.com/

Please be my healer? Hehe
    Had some great fun in AV last night! Totally owned about 15 alliance trying to re-cap IwB!
    Had my 4 shamans + a disc priest and boomkin and we rofl stomped 2 attacks from them (33HK from it!)
    Before we destroyed the tower, I'm soooo looking forward to getting better gear! So I can do that in the open :P

What time are you/atias normally on? Just due to raiding I've been logging the shammies around 12:30 and nobody is on
    Btw 8/8 normal first week heroics tonight!

Have you tried getting your toons in LFR? The bosses are a joke so it's easy mode VP's - CP's!

Quote Originally Posted by angeldeelite View Post
    Please be my healer? Hehe
    Had some great fun in AV last night! Totally owned about 15 alliance trying to re-cap IwB!
    Had my 4 shamans + a disc priest and boomkin and we rofl stomped 2 attacks from them (33HK from it!)
    Before we destroyed the tower, I'm soooo looking forward to getting better gear! So I can do that in the open :P

What time are you/atias normally on? Just due to raiding I've been logging the shammies around 12:30 and nobody is on
    Btw 8/8 normal first week heroics tonight!

Have you tried getting your toons in LFR? The bosses are a joke so it's easy mode VP's - CP's!
    Hugssome been doing it

I'll be popping in soon also, after I'm done killing you scummy Alliance! hehe :P