We're alliance on Outland btw

Scummy horde!

OUTLAND EU
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    We're alliance on Outland btw

Scummy horde!
    Hehe I know Tis why I said it

Hey Woko, Guess who I ran into tonight and did this too! (After he raped me ofc lol)

you owned a 10 boxer with 5? wtf did the guy not grounding totem at all?

OUTLAND EU
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Woot, thats not the guy who murdered my girls, but GJ xD haha ...the one i ran into was from Dommhammer... called strike, and firstelement etc..

..anyway, your the man!
    <Gimp>
    Multiboxing Guild
    Grim Batol (EU)

Main Team -> Mèhèe 5 x shaman + pala tank.
    2. Team -> 5 x druids.
    3. Team -> 5 x hunters.
    Wokomehee.blogspot.com/

Owned a 10 boxer with 4*
    He would have had me, or at least killed 1/2 if it wasnt for a very well timed spirit grace+run up and thunderstorm lol
    Checked him out on .net and tbh his gear is baaad but even then he should have pwned tbh.
    That was the 2nd time I killed him, first was with fellow hordies but 2nd time I bumped into him alone while mooching north after recapping stuff.
    Think he quit after that as he wasnt about and wasnt there after the match... lol
    Still lost the frickin match! just shows how shit the horde really are in AV lol or maybe he had already done his damage with the kills.

That strike dude looks like a nightmare... All good gear and looks like he loves to port back to DB (trinket) to rape if we cap it... rofl
    Not sure I'll take him so easy, or at all!

Been abit busy lately, only been on in the weekend lately, but now that I'm getting more spare time ill be on more often.. Nice to see your back tho angel

Thanks Howster! Glad to see your still rockin