Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 40

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by dragoneye View Post
    with 378 gear the fights are really a lot easier.

I spent 3+ hours on all three new heroics last night and was able to clear them all with the traditional 1PAL+4Shaman setup but I was in mostly 378 gear am I am certain that the fights would be different with I was at a lower gear level since a couple of fights I just barely survived. I would suggest to stock up on justice points and get geared first if you prefer a smoother run. =)
    Good to know. Post ur strats too if/when u can.
    Calling me a noob would be an understatement...

Great work dragon eye. I did the first one, but haven't attempted the other two boxing yet. Fun challenges await
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Nice job at clearing. I am running my guys solo to get geared up. So far my best guy is 363. I have a lot of upgrades to go for reaching 378. Running them solo is pretty fun!
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

so 14-15k dps is about reasonable for this place.

I can't do it just yet. I got echo of tyrande on my try and couldn't dps her down in the last phase. Too much AOE damage, I am like 12k dps average at best.

once pvp honor gear open up next week, I think we can have an easier time at this place.

Anything random worth farming here ? like LK 5men's Battered hilt

Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
    Nice job at clearing. I am running my guys solo to get geared up. So far my best guy is 363. I have a lot of upgrades to go for reaching 378. Running them solo is pretty fun!
    I got slammed pretty hard trying to do them.. so I suggested to my partner about running my toons solo to gear them, and he said "What's the point running them solo to gear them, doesn't that defeat the reason to box & why would you want to run them once geared if you already have the gear?"

Have to say it made me think.

I geared my team up. I have not tried to run them solo but I do LFD with 3 dps and pug the tank and healer. Works pretty well.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus