Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 40

Threaded View

Sweet dragoneye!

I successfully cleared all three as well last night. They are much more enjoyable than the 346 heroics and seem easier. Two weeks before the patch, I decided to work on completing all heroics except for the troll instances. I had only completed vortex, blackrock, shadowfang and grim up until 2 weekends ago. The remaining ones were pretty difficult, especially the first boss to HallsofO.

When I completed the three new heroics my avg ilvl was around 365 on all 5. Both times that I've cleared End Time, I fought Sylvannas and Jaina. These are easy. Wonder what Tyrande and Baine are like.

The DPS for the Mage and Pally are odd. Most of the time, the mage is 2k+ dps above the shamans. On this fight, the pally at 14K and the mage at 11k? Very weird. If anyone has any questions about strategies for the bosses, ask away.

Once you get the mechanic down for Murozond, it is so awesome. Heroism the entire fight. DO NOT cast anything until he finishes casting his 3 second Temporal Snapshot. He does this at the beginning of the fight. Pull with the tank, manually click your tank macro on your main, then when he finishes his cast, go to town on your dps key. This way, all CDs reset when you hit the hourglass. We are talking, class ability cds, trinkets, elemental totems, the distortion bombs, your position on the field after he finished casting Temporal Snapshot, Health, Mana and your ALIVE status, and Aggro. You can dps and kite around the hourglass till all your range/dps/healer are dead and then click with the tank..boom instant alive, cds reset, ready to go 4 more times.. very cool.

For Queen Azshara, spread out in a line. Interrupt Hand and her 10 second long cast. Having her set as focus with a cast bar helps to know when she is doing it. Boss Mods will announce, but seeing the cast is helpful.

For Archbishop, spread as well, but during phase 1, only 1 ball hits a player. In his shadow form/phase 2, three are created.. This is where it is important to spread. The ISBoxer, built in Line Formation macro is very helpful here. When he starts channeling the balls, spread the frack out by 6+ yards and right at the end of the cast, begin walking forward or backward. The balls will target a player where the player was standing at the time of the launch. If the Archbishop is a good distance from the range, then you can avoid the initial hit and possibly be out of range of the small void zone it creates.

Last edited by TheShox : 12-15-2011 at 11:15 PM
    Paladin Tank - Bubbleshox
    Blood DKs - Deathshox, Warshox, Conquestshox, Famineshox
    <Clan of the Red Dragon> - Malygos - Alliance