Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 40 of 40

Those of you that have completed this instance, how do you handle the Tryande fight? I run with paladin with 3 elemental shamans and 1 resto shaman. The swirling ball of death keeps me silence and does tons of aoe that I cant keep up.
    My dps is decent, its an average on 19k on each elemental shaman, but the closet I got him is around 50%

What is SWT?

Quote Originally Posted by traedoril View Post
    What is SWT?
    Star Wars...

Quote Originally Posted by Mortiasis View Post
    Those of you that have completed this instance, how do you handle the Tryande fight? I run with paladin with 3 elemental shamans and 1 resto shaman. The swirling ball of death keeps me silence and does tons of aoe that I cant keep up.
    My dps is decent, its an average on 19k on each elemental shaman, but the closet I got him is around 50%
    I use a Blood DK, Lock, Hunter, Ret pally and a discpriest.

With ISBoxer I have "ranged move forward(shift + w), ranged strafe left(shift + q), ranged strafe right(shift + e)" keys.
    I drive from my healer and stay at 35-40 yards max ranged. When she does moonbeam I strafe left, next moonbeam I strafe right, When the silencing orbs arrive I move forward 5ish yards out of its pathing. When the next spawns same thing. When the first despawns and the third spawns I use my ranged follow key(Shift + F) and move back to max range. Rinse and repeat. Hope this helps!

My strat for Well of Eternity is: first boss drive from tank, while waiting on him to spawn I spread my toons out in a sort of triangle the center where I tank him. When he fel fire's one of my toons I see the switch targets on my tank, I switch to that toon and move out of fire, When he invis's I pop IBF and eat the eye as soon as it pops. Rinse and repeat.

For second boss I spread my ranged out in a kind of semicircle with at focus macro that strangulates the boss on total obediance. I face the three ranged classes kinda pointing in slightly towards eachother. This way when the hand of the servent spawns I can easily switch targets and no matter who is being targeted they are in los of my caster/hunter.

Third boss. Pain in the butt. Start on varothen when first Fel Firestom hits I have everyone follow my tank and just spam follow (hunter and ret break follow every attack.) When the fire stops I do my break follow key and pull him away from the ranged. Second Firestorm I do the same except I make sure I am close to where the subjugators spawn. Again drop off my ranged blow up the subjugators. kill varothen. On mannoroth I have a line in my castsequence macro that says /attack[@focus] or something like that, I am at work not on my pc. I drop DnD the second the portal spawns and then Right before Firestorm. I actually Aoe with my lock and hunter some on the boss and tank near the boss so the adds die faster.

Hope this helps.

For the third instance which I dont know the name of off the top of my head.

First boss. Pretty easy have all the ranged stand about 10 yards from the boss in a very small semi circle so they don't share the boulder damage. When he freezes everyone to the ground I mass dispell. The most important part of this fight is interupting hand of frost. My blood dk is blood elf so my rotation is: MF the first, Strangulate the second, Arcane Torrent the third, MF the fourth, Pally rebuke fifth and then rotate MF and Rebuke rest of fight. I have got it down now and I never let him get one off. During the torrent of frost I pop Inner focus and divine hymn and just finish him off.

Second boss: All ranged stand on top of one another preferably in totem. When there is 6 seconds left on the CD for choking bomb I move the boss out of the totem to roughly 30 yards away and move her back in the totem when she drops bomb. Rinse and repeat through the whole fight. I am constantly moving range into totem (ranged follow key map with ISB) and repositioning the boss slightly to account for the hunter.

Last boss is super easy all ranged stack at the top of the stairs just inside the lip of the bowl. When he does the purifying light I have all my ranged strafe left after cast they all strafe right if it was sent to them otherwise I leave them. Strafe out of the wave if its coming at them or reposition tank if its coming at him. Same for twilight balls. Ams with tank (if its on him he will be immune to the damage at first)and strafe right on ranged. Reposition, move as needed and its GG.

If anyone needs my strats for the rest of the bosses in End Time just post here and I'll get them up as soon as I get time. About to leave work now so I can't do it right this minute.

With ISBoxer I have "ranged move forward(shift + w), ranged strafe left(shift + q), ranged strafe right(shift + e)" keys.
    I drive from my healer and stay at 35-40 yards max ranged. When she does moonbeam I strafe left, next moonbeam I strafe right, When the silencing orbs arrive I move forward 5ish yards out of its pathing. When the next spawns same thing. When the first despawns and the third spawns I use my ranged follow key(Shift + F) and move back to max range. Rinse and repeat. Hope this helps
    Thanks alot Traedoril, that was a great solution. The boss went down on the first attempt with your strategy. Now I concider that one to be the easier one.

Okay so I got a minute while my wife is talking to her mom =).

End Time Baine: I start with my ranged on one of the platforms and my pally and my tank on the main platform. When Baine throws the totem if it hits a ranged I switch to their window and hit autorun key to get them back on the land platform, I then switch to a different toon generally the healer cause Its just easier and throw the totem back at baine. If he hits my pally with the totem I don't care because IWT will force him back on the boss and I hit baine with the totem on my tank. If he pulverize's the ranged platform I do a ranged follow and move them to the other platform slowly keeping the tank and everyone topped off. If he pulverizes the tank's platform I pop IBF and move him to the platform that my ranged are not on. Rinse and repeat. If they end up on the same platform I move them to opposite sides and finish him off.

End time Sylvannas:

I start by driving with my tank and once i get him positioned wherever I am going to tank here I switch to the ret pally. If you run a mostly ranged group ignore this and drive from the tank. If I let the Pally IWT the ghoul he will run behind it and die. First thing is her purple shot thing (sorry dont know the name of it) I ranged strafe out of that as soon as she jumps up in the air. when she sucks everyone into the middle I do an all toons follow then I take two steps and break follow under her so they are facing the ghoul I am going to kill. I kill the ghoul All follow and exit the purple aura of death. As soon as the ghouls hit her she fires the purple stuff again so make sure your moving your whole team when they get close. After that its just rinse and repeat and point the tank at her if he has his back turned.