Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Options!

Default Options!

I've not played EvE in years, on a whim I decided to reactivate a character I've not been on since 2011. I still have 95m+ sp (pure combat) and 10b isk.
    Ho hum, I've completely forgotten everything.. so to those that are still playing.. Should I take the mining route and start off small or should I just spec for combat and PvE/PvP my way to riches? I wish to have 5 characters to begin with, unless it's better if I had more? ^^;

Either way I figure I have a few months downtime while they skill up. I find missions/mining equally fun, I suppose I'm after which is more profitable currently.
    (In the end I want to have 10-15 characters and be able to support them via ingame currency)

Just after a friendly nudge

It really depends on what you like to do. Are you going to work in hisec, or find a place in null? WH space? When you start getting in the 10+ range, the best way to make isk with them is to mine. Anything less in my opinion will net better isk doing other things like ratting.

The nullsec corp I am currently in specifically recruits multiboxers. I could set you up with my CEO if you're interested.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

While we start out (few of us are starting together) it's probably safer if we stay in highsec, I've not played in years and the others haven't played at all before.
    I'd be very interested in getting in contact with your CEO in a few months when we have our shit together

I'll probably wimp out and set them up to mine for now then (then regret it months later haha)

Nullsec isn't that bad. Just watch local and intel channels, and safe up if neuts come in. Hell, with a multiboxing fleet you could easily fit your miners to be bait and kill stealth bombers and covert ops. We've done it several times. You'll also make tons more isk off the rocks out here.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

I got bored with pve and went the pirate route. Multiboxing pirate style! Yarr!
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    Nullsec isn't that bad. Just watch local and intel channels, and safe up if neuts come in. Hell, with a multiboxing fleet you could easily fit your miners to be bait and kill stealth bombers and covert ops. We've done it several times. You'll also make tons more isk off the rocks out here.
    Milena Rage is my main, add me and we can chat whenever
    Although we play GMT+8 (Australia).

Quote Originally Posted by Morganti View Post
    I got bored with pve and went the pirate route. Multiboxing pirate style! Yarr!
    haha. I wanna roam the wilds when i'm setup and confident

Long time no see... how's it going?
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    Milena Rage is my main, add me and we can chat whenever
    Although we play GMT+8 (Australia).

haha. I wanna roam the wilds when i'm setup and confident
    OMG ANOTHER Aussie!!!!!! I'm in a nullsec alliance and i am 1 of about 4 aussies that are in the alliance. I multibox 9 accounts and enjoy PvP and PvE with the lot. I'll hit you up in game.

Mining is fine.
    I'm now skilling to get into some PvE.
    Do we happen to have a 'guide' or something similar to what we do with WoW? Keybindings, must have ISBOXER setups etc. I'm happy to go it alone and flop around but it would be much easier to have some useful info to work with.

sorta like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq4c-WCsS9c&feature
    (7:33 for the exact information)

Quote Originally Posted by Althanear View Post
    OMG ANOTHER Aussie!!!!!! I'm in a nullsec alliance and i am 1 of about 4 aussies that are in the alliance. I multibox 9 accounts and enjoy PvP and PvE with the lot. I'll hit you up in game.
    Huzzah \o/\o/

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    It really depends on what you like to do. Are you going to work in hisec, or find a place in null? WH space? When you start getting in the 10+ range, the best way to make isk with them is to mine. Anything less in my opinion will net better isk doing other things like ratting.

The nullsec corp I am currently in specifically recruits multiboxers. I could set you up with my CEO if you're interested.
    I'd be interested in a multibox friendly null corp. Have kinda lost my way a bit since Odyssey kicked in :/