Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 35 of 35

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Just a thought - wouldn't it be easier now to just queue up for the 3 new heroics to get you Valor Points for the week? They aren't a cinch to box either, but the gear you can get as you start to down bosses and learn the encounters should make everything else you do in the game easier. I have put almost no time into trying to box them, but in a couple of hours managed to finish the first one and half of the second one before I had to get to work.

Might consider that - hope it works for you.
    I have to disagree regarding the difficulty of the 3 new dungeons. They are significantly easier than ZA/ZG and even easier than some of the original 4.0 dungeons. The toughest boss of the 3 seems to be Mannoroth(sp?) so far and if you run around with all toons following when he does Fel Flame, it's pretty simple.

BTW, the first 4 LFR bosses are trivial except for bosses 2 and 3 if you are a healer. I 2-3 boxed them all last week and picked up some pretty sweet upgrades. I suspect that boss 5 will be a real blocker for most people this week.

Well hot fix this week brings these changes to both troll instances

Zul'Aman
    • Amani'shi Warbringer's damage has been reduced by 12%.
    • Amani'shi Medicine Man's summoned Protective Ward health has been reduced by 60%.
    • When an Amani'shi Scout is alerted, he now idles for 1 second before running to summon reinforcement.
    • Amani'shi Reinforcement's damage has been reduced by 15%.
    • Amani'shi Flame Casters' Fireball Volley now inflicts less damage.
    • Jana'lai's Flame Breath ability now inflicts less persistent fire damage.
    • In Dragonhawk form, Daakara's Flame Whirl spell increases fire damage taken by a lesser amount.
    • Daakara's Creeping Paralysis now inflicts less damage.

Zul'Gurub
    • Berserking Boulder Roller's Boulders now inflict less damage.
    • Bloodlord Mandokir's Decapitate cooldown has been increased by 5 seconds.
    • Gurubashi Shadow Hunters are now immune to Disarm.
    • Gurubashi Shadow Hunter's Shadowed Shot ability now inflicts less damage.
    • Gurubashi Blood Drinker's Blood Leech ability now inflicts less damage.
    • Lesser Priest of Bethekk's Shadowflame ability now inflicts less periodic damage.
    • High Priestess Kilnara's Wave of Agony now deals less damage.
    • Jin'do's Twisted Spirit health has been reduced.
    • Jin'do's Twisted Spirit damage has been reduced.
    • Jin'do's Shadows of Hakkar now inflicts less damage.

Im hoping it makes them alot easier to box because now all i get are these 2 instances almost all the time for random dungean

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseCake View Post
    Im hoping it makes them alot easier to box because now all i get are these 2 instances almost all the time for random dungean
    Easy solution, don't queue for random heroics, queue for hour of twilight ones, they are way more fun and not as annoying as the old ones.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CheeseCake
    Easy solution, don't queue for random heroics, queue for hour of twilight ones, they are way more fun and not as annoying as the old ones.

ZG is not so difficult now.

Rated Arena Member

They are indeed easier, I have Amani Battle Bears on my 4dks1hpaly from multiboxing it, and have sold 4 bears bear runs to people in trade the past 4 days for 3k each. If I can find enough people to sell them to for a month then thats 90kgold for a quick 30min run a day