Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 35

you only need to kill 2 bosses to face hex lord/final boss in both ZA/ZG now.

They rolled ZA/ZG into heroic random. along with the old 4.0 heroics.
    Now I get ZA/ZG all days when I queue random because I have never done any of those.

I'm so glad my shaman team never farmed heroics. Maybe I won't get ZG/ZA all day

Finally I'm able to do ZA. haven't tried in a long time I must admit, but now I did it..
    ZG last boss is still giving issues in the 2nd phase, I keep being overrun
    Any tips for that part? (pala/4x sham(1 ele))
    Kul Tiras - EU: [A] Prot Pala +3x Shaman + Mage @ 110
    Lots of others around 85

Yeah ZG last boss blows. Too much movement requiredand you can't just brute force dps it

Quote Originally Posted by Pallarfo View Post
    Finally I'm able to do ZA. haven't tried in a long time I must admit, but now I did it..
    ZG last boss is still giving issues in the 2nd phase, I keep being overrun
    Any tips for that part? (pala/4x sham(1 ele))
    What item level is your tank ? phase 2 requires constant movement. This fight is actually melee friendly. But I still can't do it either lol. The big troll in phase 2 stacks attack speed and damage. My tank will die before he cast the 2nd smash. and the Poison boss, I had 1 DK tank left, and death strike him to death for like 15mins.

Tank is 372, shammies 371/372 (pvp head/shoulders on some).
    I can do all bosses, except the last one. I get the big troll to kill the 2nd chain, so one is left.
    But then...men... I have no idea what the hell is going on by then, no time to kill the adds but heal, and now holy radiance is 3s cast it sucks even more lol.
    Random dungeon finder only throws ZG/GB at me, no more ZA since i did that once... think I'm going to leave wow for a while...
    Lots of others around 85

Ya holy pally not the best healer for those.

Druid/Priest be better as mobile healer.

Yeah sure thing.
    Only thing: I used to use holy radiance on the prot pala, since it did help make healing a bit easier.
    Maybe when i get the priest better geared it might be doable.
    Lots of others around 85

Just a thought - wouldn't it be easier now to just queue up for the 3 new heroics to get you Valor Points for the week? They aren't a cinch to box either, but the gear you can get as you start to down bosses and learn the encounters should make everything else you do in the game easier. I have put almost no time into trying to box them, but in a couple of hours managed to finish the first one and half of the second one before I had to get to work.

Might consider that - hope it works for you.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden