Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

Just go to MMO-Champion for the changes that were deleted. I don't understand why we can't discuss upcoming changes? Isn't that the point of a message board? Why post the talents, they will change a crap ton too. Hell the blues called them PRE- alpha.

Yes it will change, but its fun to brain storm with what they have given us.
    Last edited by Multibocks : 11-23-2011 at 07:58 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Just go to MMO-Champion for the changes that were deleted. I don't understand why we can't discuss upcoming changes? Isn't that the point of a message board? Why post the talents, they will change a crap ton too. Hell the blues called them PRE- alpha.

Yes it will change, but its fun to brain storm with what they have given us.
    Amen.. no reason to delete post just because they might change.. its all going to change.. its all about the hype and anticipation!

Ancestral Guidance looks nice! 3 min cooldown makes it less usfull though. and no CH for ele sucks!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Amen.. no reason to delete post just because they might change.. its all going to change.. its all about the hype and anticipation!

Ancestral Guidance looks nice! 3 min cooldown makes it less usfull though. and no CH for ele sucks!
    There's no reason to have 4 posts of talents when you can easily go right to the source. We can have full discussions. They will end up getting bumped down in the post anyways as we continue to discuss.
    Computer Freak Social Geek

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Remorseless winter just looks like the new and improved bla... I mean skill storm!!
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by Vecter View Post
    There's no reason to have 4 posts of talents when you can easily go right to the source. We can have full discussions. They will end up getting bumped down in the post anyways as we continue to discuss.

I actually went through the effort because MMO is blocked at work. Not that you would know that.

Unhappy Mists of Pandaria paladin change

Just read this on mmo-champion:

Heart of the Crusader is a new passive ability that increases your mounted speed by 20%.

Aren't "passive ability"s normally ones you get automatically? Certainly hope not, or driving a team with a Paladin is over :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Elgert View Post
    Just read this on mmo-champion:

Heart of the Crusader is a new passive ability that increases your mounted speed by 20%.

Aren't "passive ability"s normally ones you get automatically? Certainly hope not, or driving a team with a Paladin is over :-(
    There might be the possibility that you get the option to buy it at the trainer, could always boycot it. I too would be anable to drive my team with my pally tank leading
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

More from the same source: Healing Stream Totem has been removed.

And yes, I know panda-land is still far away and much can change

Blog Entries

I like the potential of to Frost Dk's and Holy Paladins...
    That said, thinking again as a Feral...

You retain the +30% movement in kitty.
    You gain Nature's Swiftness, every 3 minutes (round-robin).
    Probably 1x Faerie Fire for the armor reduction, and then Typhoon (knock back) on round-robin.
    I'd take Wildcharge in the fourth tier, as Pounce > Ravage is fun.
    The Vortex is the only Cat-Form option on that tier, giving you Pull enemies and Push enemies (Typhoon).
    I like Disentablement for the final ability, although Heart of the Wild lets the Ferals play other roles.

Basically have almost as useful abilities as the start of Cataclysm...
    Losing Berserk = Fear break + Fear Immunity for the duration is fairly huge... but almost all boxing compositions have to deal with Fear too (with only the Trinket).
    Getting back powershifting = root breaker, with a 20% heal (max once/30sec) added on.
    And the ability to Nature's Swiftness > Big Heal or Battle Rez... on round-robin, while still able to Predatory Strike for insta-cast Nature spells.

The non-trinket Fear break/immunity was huge.
    But being able to powershift out of roots/snares, and heal a fair amount the first time in each encounter...
    And have 5x Nature's Swiftness from Cat Form, on round-robin every 3 minutes... well those are both nice too.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Urgh if they are replacing Healing stream totem with that one on a 3 min cooldown, think I will stop leveling my shaman team.. was one of the reasons I wanted them.