Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

i went into the one in caverns of time, and the first bit of trash i saw were elementals. didn't even try, i may try to nuke one or two then invis, hows it going for u guys?
    Magtheridon US <The Zerg>
    PvE Teams (A lot funner than i expected)

PVP-Farming teams

Quote Originally Posted by jstanthr View Post
    i went into the one in caverns of time, and the first bit of trash i saw were elementals. didn't even try, i may try to nuke one or two then invis, hows it going for u guys?
    Correct

Theres sets of two elementals. Which will be very hard for even a normal 3 dps + tank + healer comp to do.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Yeah I briefly tried nuking one down to invis and then do other, but you need to strafe away from your mirrors so you dont get hit by AoE. After wiping twice I went to bed. I might try tomorrow after work (of course they will probably nerf any good droprate by then)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Beeq quit a a few months ago I believe>
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    That is correct.
    well.

my little gnomes were resurrected with scrolls, had fun for a week but the game wasn't too catchy this time so I have only one account active at the moment

I have some plans for the summer though. I don't know when MoP goes live, but my vacation is full 5 weeks and might level up at least five mages up to 90 and probably try zerging around on new raid trash.. and 5man heroics of course! Also most of the friends from the guild had joined another raiding guild, so I decided to drop out and formed <Team Beeq> on EU-Arathor

I managed to farm DS trash but the prices have dropped down quite a lot, since DS wasn't a new instance anymore. Also the packs didn't respawn if you killed one and dropped aggro with multi-invisibility..

Anyway, in MoP the AB revamp scares me a bit, since you just can't spam that sh*t anymore, I guess. But it's only a new learning curve, I think Blizzard wouldn't take the burst away from the little ones, would they?

I also made 10 new toons, lvl80 Death Knights, thanks to revamped Scroll of Resurrection system, but I think melee is not my thing. However, all the self-healing and plate armor and great aoe tempts quite a lot, not to mention the videos about DKs soloing the Lich King himself.. or two or more 5man heroic bosses at once.. Time will tell
    Last edited by beeq : 04-25-2012 at 07:02 AM

Can the undead trash not be shackled or the elementals banished?

Might be an opening for 10 priests or 10 shamans.

OUTLAND EU
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Can the undead trash not be shackled or the elementals banished?

Might be an opening for 10 priests or 10 shamans.
    and for.. mages Rotation on Ring of Frost is pure awesome. If the trash is rootable, then they will die