Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 39

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    Amazon will only let you order 1 Wrath on sale. Don't know if you can place multiple orders for it.
    I just put 2 of them in my cart as a test. Backing up and adding multiple times should work I hope. (edit: You can change the quantity on the shopping cart page.)

I need Cata on sale and I'm holding out for the Blizz store $10 purchase. If it doesn't come down to that number then I will not buy Cata. I'll stay in Northrend forever because I'm not paying even $20/ea for it.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post
    I just put 2 of them in my cart as a test. Backing up and adding multiple times should work I hope. (edit: You can change the quantity on the shopping cart page.)

I need Cata on sale and I'm holding out for the Blizz store $10 purchase. If it doesn't come down to that number then I will not buy Cata. I'll stay in Northrend forever because I'm not paying even $20/ea for it.
    I didn't have any problem getting 2 Wrath in the shopping cart. However, they changed the quantity to 1 when I went to check out.

There won't be a Blizz sale on WoW today.

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post

Doesn't matter when you can pick up Cataclysm for 10kr / 1,8USD... man I love when stores buy too much in for launch date...

Bought 5 copys earlier this year for 9USD/ea same place... feel kinda screwed on that one though

EDIT: Also can't find any places that sends cheap Wotlk/vanilla to EU
    Last edited by Quiding : 11-25-2011 at 11:19 AM

I need 4 more copies of Cataclysm. I was hoping that blizzard would do same thing as last year, when they was selling expansions for 5/10 $ BC/WOTLK. But I dont see the light at the end of the tunnel right now.

I tried placing 2 separate orders for Wrath at Amazon and they wouldn't accept the 2nd one.

just picked up 5 copies of cata from newegg. they are limiting the order number at 5 copies. $19.99 each

they don't have any copies of lich king - most sites i've tried limit the number too 2 copies

gamestop (when there site is responding its supper supper slow) is limiting there online amount too 2 copies.

I'm pretty disappointed myself that Blizzard didn't deliver on any Warcraft sales today. I was really looking
    forward to something more appealing than $50 per game with expansions. Here's to hoping that they'll
    have a great sale around Christmas when SW:TOR is released.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I have contacted GameStop.com in regard of purchase more copies than 2, but they answered with the usualy "Customers who are not eligible for bulk orders include single households requesting 10 or fewer of the same item."

guess I will wait until Christmas and hope, blizzard will do some sort of promotion sell

This has been a disappointing day from blizz. I guess the bottom line must be hurting pretty bad. I was looking forward to an upgrade to Cata for a few months, so screw it. This will simply be the "lost expansion" for me. When and if I come back to playing.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

I got 5 copies of each from a gamestop near me.

Can't turn down $250 off since my girlfriend dumped me today... back to WoW.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P