Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Mountain Climbing skill at 400/400

So I can confirm Bioware made some shortcuts to launch. Clearly the world is not ready for flying mounts in Azeroth. At one point, I got high enough, I was at the very tip of one of the mountains. Some float, some are in water.. sorta... and deep water... isnt.

Pics or it didnt happen....

Whoops!!! found the end of the map... no invisible wall here..

That's not azeroth.
    Hardware Lurker

We're not in azeroth anymore

Blog Entries

you can do that in just about any game in the universe... including wow pre-flying.

they have given no word or intention of flying mounts... so I don't see the point of this comparison. they did not take shorcuts for launch. intentionally finding flaws outside of the normal scope of operation is not the "ah-ha" of bioware skipping steps.

you can still fall through the world in WoW. you can still climb up in the non flying area's an see untextured areas. just because one game does something does not mean you can step into another and expect the same result.

that would be like me loading up WoW and accepting a quest, and then saying,

"looks like WoW wasnt ready for Deathwing, there is no voiceovers in this expansion, blizzards taking shortcuts"

Find "pics" of broken terrain from a normal gameplay standpoint, and then delete them.
    Check out my live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/Crum151 and my website @ http://www.crumspeaks.com

Quote Originally Posted by Crum1515 View Post
    you can do that in just about any game in the universe... including wow pre-flying.

they have given no word or intention of flying mounts... so I don't see the point of this comparison. they did not take shorcuts for launch. intentionally finding flaws outside of the normal scope of operation is not the "ah-ha" of bioware skipping steps.

you can still fall through the world in WoW. you can still climb up in the non flying area's an see untextured areas. just because one game does something does not mean you can step into another and expect the same result.

"looks like WoW wasnt ready for Deathwing, there is no voiceovers in this expansion, blizzards taking shortcuts"

Find "pics" of broken terrain from a normal gameplay standpoint, and then delete them.

Troll more?

lol crum

Smells like something burning in here...
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

ROFL!!
    Ok, so evidentally my attempt at troll humor didnt land. I just thought the pictures were neat, and getting up there was fun.

....or did I?

I used to go mountain climbing too in WoW with my mage, the slowfall helped for survival when I slipped. Yes, I found many areas like this years before LK and Cata both all over the place. Spelunking was a little past-time hobby I enjoyed more before Azeroth flying was introduced. Wish I still had those screenshots from way back when too. First time was making it up to the airstrip in Vanilla WoW outside Ironforge.

behold, Ahn'Qiraj !
    Back in the days, before patch 1.9, you could wall climb your way behind the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj, and see... nothing :-)
    Flat uncoded zone. It was huge though.

scr_1_09-10-17-10-32-18.jpg
    .[I