Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Restoration shaman elemental shaman macro request

Hello,

i've been searching for quite a few days for some good macro's for my ele and resto shamans..
    ele macro is doing good stuff most of the time but acording to raidbots( dpscalculator) i should be doing 110k dps
    i could live with 80k but i'm only getting 50-55k dps per elemental shaman..

secondly, when doing dungeon with my team, my monk tank seems to die quite fast.

i'm tryong gnomesequencer macro's [@mouseover] and @targettarget, but the resto shaman tends to do a heal now and then.. while it should be spamming.

i cannot smash my buttons faster then I do now..

so i was wondering, maybe someone that has elemental shamans figured out?
    already had some input of boxers, but no result.
    tried making my own gnomesequencer but that just fails completely.

hoping to receive some improved macro's!

greetings
    tank
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe
    2 mistweaver monks - 8 Elemental shamans

Ele shamans are easy though. Its mainly 1 spell thats reactive..meaning you get a free extra proc of the spell, which normally has a spesific cooldown. Just add a new step in isboxer on the key you use for your dps macro to include this spell and it will fire off said spell when it procs. This should improve your dps. You can then also include other steps like healing stream totem etcetcetcetc

Quote Originally Posted by WOWBOX40 View Post
    Ele shamans are easy though. Its mainly 1 spell thats reactive..meaning you get a free extra proc of the spell, which normally has a spesific cooldown. Just add a new step in isboxer on the key you use for your dps macro to include this spell and it will fire off said spell when it procs. This should improve your dps. You can then also include other steps like healing stream totem etcetcetcetc
    Ok, i already tried this.
    for example:
    1st button would be:
    /castseq flame shock, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, etc etc, earth shock
    2nd button would be:
    lava burst

now if i let these 2 be pushed together, lightning bolt will always fire off and no lava bursts..
    lava burst needs to be seperate because of the procs, right?

can't seem to find the logic i need..
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe
    2 mistweaver monks - 8 Elemental shamans

Quote Originally Posted by tanknspanker View Post
    Ok, i already tried this.
    for example:
    1st button would be:
    /castseq flame shock, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, etc etc, earth shock
    2nd button would be:
    lava burst

now if i let these 2 be pushed together, lightning bolt will always fire off and no lava bursts..
    lava burst needs to be seperate because of the procs, right?

can't seem to find the logic i need..
    I don't know the answer to your other questions, but there isn't a way to create a setup that gives you a 100% legitimate sure-fire way of getting all of your procs off. Since ISBoxer can't read the game client, the best you can do is spam keys (or macros) and hope that it's the next thing that's going to fire off when the global cooldown has ended (similar to what GnomeSequencer does). That method tends to work somewhat well for melee classes, but not nearly as well for ranged, which may require a lot of tweaking and/or changing up your rotation on the fly.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

With my monks, i have it setup like button 1 is fistweaving (dps and healing mixed), then when i need more healing i drop the dps and press button 2, with mouseover over the party frames, for healing only.

It seems my shaman has:

R = flame shock (assist + R mapped key) (all my toons use this buttton for its "dots").
    F = lightning bolt (assist + F mapped key) (all my toons use this button as the go to single target button).
    Ctrl + F = lava burst (assist + ctrl + F mapped key)

For the proc:
    Key maps.... combat.... Create "assist + F".
    Step 1 = ctrl + F -> Other follower (target group (others in): Follower.
    Step 2 = F -> all (actions: Do assist me in non combat key map -> self. Step: F -> all. Target = Windows all w/current.

The shaman also have a macro bound to "F" ingame:

/petattack
    /cast lightning bolt
    /cast lava burst

Probably not needed but ohwell, its there.

Hope that helps.

I manually track the uptime on flameshock and press "R" to refresh it as need be.
    I then press "F" and it will shoot of a lava burst whenever its available (normal cast time or a instant proc).
    (if not available it spams lightning bolt).

Regarding earth shock, i have that bound to "ctrl + g", as i track its current value using the resource bar on the raidframes, it does a ton of damage and i prefere to manually fire it to finish of a mob thats close to dying...or save it to instakill the next mob etc.
    Last edited by WOWBOX40 : 01-17-2018 at 09:23 AM