Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

You shouldn't have to click the mouse at all, the interact with mouseover key should do whatever action is appropriate. My interact with mouseover key is `. I stack my guys up, move my mouse over the node or whatever and hit `, and that's all.

You keep saying that it works if you're in range. You have to be in range to use it. If you aren't close enough that you couldn't - for example - mine a node on your main, then you won't be close enough for your slaves to do it.

Your mouseover area will also need to be free from obstruction as well. For instance, my team has 2 shamans on it, which means I usually have Water shield, Earth Shield and Lightning Shield swirling around me when I'm stacked up. If those shields get in the way when I'm interacting, then they are trying to click on the shields, not the node, or if I'm standing on top of a node, they might end up trying to interact with someone's foot instead.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

okay, I maybe just misunderstood something about being in ranges, I had an idear of doing let's say herbing from ranges, just by hovering over the herb, and use interact with mouse to send my herbalist away for harvesting, but as it is now, is it also starting to work okay, I stack em up "Shift+S", then interact with mouseover "<" and "Right mouseclick" it seems to be working okay for me....I'm still working on stack up with mousewheel instate of Shift+S...hoping for end result to be. stack up with "shift+mousewheel down", then interact with mouseover hover over "mousewheelbuttom" click and done.........and yes dammm shields, have notes they are in the way from time to time, but guess there is not much we can do about that......anyhow many thanks for reply, it's awesome to have people like you guys.....and think girls in the multiboxing community ;-)

Blog Entries

Sorry for necro but khat's website is gone!

Does anyone have a copy of the information about the camera settings and macros and things?

Blog Entries

https://web.archive.org/web/20131015...%80%93-part-5/

This has the information I was looking for about the camera stuff!

I'll try to do my own writeup at some point so the infor is on db.com

Quote Originally Posted by Danishmultiboxer View Post
    Has anyone set this up in ISboxer?
    if so, will you please link a working profile, it's a really great idea, but it's just so easy for a boxernoob like me, to get this to work in the right way.
    It works for me, but with a few issues.