Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 22

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Haha. Recording the audio is one of the hardest things to do for these videos... probably because I'm not
    really a fan of hearing myself speak.
    If you keep at it you might get contacted by people who are interested in using your voice, it really feels like I'm watching some heavily sponsored tutorial, very pro

I agree with the others, your speaking voice is very pleasant and professional sounding.

Perhaps you should go into Radio or do movie trailer announcements

Haha -- That puts a smile on my face... you guys are too kind.

To everyone who happens to like my videos... there should be another one released very soon™.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Agree with your voice comments Fen. I want to sit and watch more... yanno, like a DVD I could buy, with a collection of videos and a clear "how to" from downloading software, to the setups.. Id watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post
    Agree with your voice comments Fen. I want to sit and watch more... yanno, like a DVD I could buy, with a collection of videos and a clear "how to" from downloading software, to the setups.. Id watch.
    I'm only a one man wrecking crew and these videos take quite a bit of time with everything that goes into
    them. With that being said, I'm actually hoping to have a full set of tutorial videos for JMB when Lax does
    eventually release it.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Guys help... IWT and FTL keys do not work... problem witch patch 4.3? or what? i try use IWT and my chars go to last target =( Try use Asist and char says no target... wtf( at 4.2 patch i play at my shammy fine...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UFOS View Post
    Guys help... IWT and FTL keys do not work... problem witch patch 4.3? or what? i try use IWT and my chars go to last target =( Try use Asist and char says no target... wtf( at 4.2 patch i play at my shammy fine...
    Go into the Toolkit and export your configuration to Warcraft.
    That will generate an updated IS Boxer addon, check to make sure it is enabled (at the character select screen).

If that's not the case, create a new thread with the [IS Boxer] flag.
    Include a copy of your configuration (a link to privatepaste or pastebin, etc).
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I'm not going to lie... i read all your posts in your voice now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    Go into the Toolkit and export your configuration to Warcraft.
    That will generate an updated IS Boxer addon, check to make sure it is enabled (at the character select screen).

If that's not the case, create a new thread with the [IS Boxer] flag.
    Include a copy of your configuration (a link to privatepaste or pastebin, etc).
    i find truble.... this is problem at keyboard traslate... at English key G but at other lang that other key and isboxter not work... i use F12 and all is fine...