Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Default [WOW] 5 Boxing BFD

Wanting on my Xkeys PRO that was shipped, also for my main machine to be fixed. Could use a few more toys =) (can't we all?) But that's what I really need to complete the setup.

I normally spend 30+ hours on video editing, but no way in hell on this machine. Wanted to put something up just to show you all where i'm at so far with my boxing.

http://www.bradster.net/movies/BFD.wmv
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9...AlyRcyYCHA-3ew
    Due to Blizzards position on Hong Kong, money > freedom. I stopped playing.

Very nice! I love the quality of the vid too...I can actually see everything clearly
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

Kick ass dude - I like it a lot And you had the courtesy of speeding up the movie rather than playing it at normal speed. Two thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by hapiguy314
    Kick ass dude - I like it a lot And you had the courtesy of speeding up the movie rather than playing it at normal speed. Two thumbs up!
    Yeah was fun to watch

Very cool man love the ally killing at the end. I have since went to the all void pet set up to and im having alot better luck. In my vid I was running to for tanking and 2 imps but its faster just to send them all in and let them tank adds as they come. I also leave one void back by group but on aggressive to pick up any that might come for my priest b/c of an early heal.

So cool it has me thinking about two clients per computer just to add some more instance-soloing (philosophically), nice work and are you satisfied with the configuration, how the macros and everything works out?

Nice going with that level ?? druid too! I want to run four locks now to be even more feared in world pvp, even though red-conned enemy players tend to run from my priest duo in fear.

Cool - Mag misses you!
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US

First off, thanks guy glad you enjoyed it. Rendering now my SFK video. that will take all night on this machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss
    Very cool man love the ally killing at the end. I have since went to the all void pet set up to and im having alot better luck. In my vid I was running to for tanking and 2 imps but its faster just to send them all in and let them tank adds as they come. I also leave one void back by group but on aggressive to pick up any that might come for my priest b/c of an early heal.
    I figured it would be a good idea at first to have say imp, 2 voids, and rest maybe just dps. But after messing with it a while. I found that 4 tanks grabbing aggro off each other really makes things simple. I don't really have to heal in combat unless big pulls, hard mobs, or i'm a bit too low for the area. When an instance is mostly all green con I can just chain pull forever, in between using lifetap.

Speaking of pets, it feels to me as if the pet follow bug is back. When the game first came out, you'd have to stop and let you pet catch up, they fixed it finally after like a year and a half. Seems to be doing it again, least for me. I find myself out in the wild stopping often to let them catch up. Maybe its because all of them are on follow.

Have you noticed anything like that?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLonghair
    So cool it has me thinking about two clients per computer just to add some more instance-soloing (philosophically), nice work and are you satisfied with the configuration, how the macros and everything works out?

Nice going with that level ?? druid too! I want to run four locks now to be even more feared in world pvp, even though red-conned enemy players tend to run from my priest duo in fear.
    I'm not done with my macros yet. I spent over 15 hours since that video working on them. Still have a long way to go (got my xkeys pro).

As for the Druid. I killed the 2 people my level and the ?? mage. But the druid killed me at the end. Was close tho. Still happy with the results, one ?? mage and a order of 2 fried Night Elves to go :lol:

I was killing level 40+ last night... they had mounts and I was 28/29.

If a pet engages and you run away it vanishes. Eventually. Put it on passive or wait for it or attack a new, closer mob.
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US