Close
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 56

Quote Originally Posted by -silencer- View Post

However, after playing the D3 beta for awhile, I have a feeling that it will be relatively easy to multibox as long as you set it up properly. This means mouse broadcasting and using classes that are ranged. Ranged attacks from the wizard, witch doctor, and demon hunter play pretty well to fire-and-forget style of play that this system will favor.
    Can you fire off screen? That's what I did in D2 w/ a Amazon. Killed bosses with out looking.

I have 3 diablo 3 accounts but how can i broadcast the mouse? Any software or hardware options? Or do i have to wait until someone designs boxing software that work with diablo 3?

I've just read that magic and gold find of the party is added together and divided by the number of people in the game. This means that people who are motivated on profit making on the auction house can just have 3 characters with high magic find afk in town and be ported in for the boss where a hammerdin equivalent character can solo it with ease.

I see absolutely no justification for the 1 licence per account rule, it's actually making me angry.

I'm multiboxing D3 right now, i have 2 of the class running through the game, on 2 computers, all controlled by 1 mouse and keyboard. Gonna add a 3rd as soon as my 3rd pc finishes installing D3, and yes, i have a 3rd account to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister00 View Post
    I'm multiboxing D3 right now, i have 2 of the class running through the game, on 2 computers, all controlled by 1 mouse and keyboard. Gonna add a 3rd as soon as my 3rd pc finishes installing D3, and yes, i have a 3rd account to use.
    sounds nice, do you use isboxer for mouse click broadcast?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister00 View Post
    If it can be boxed, even with AoE based classes, I'd like to know how to get it set up and runnin on one pc if possible/allowed. I'd love to run atleast 2 on my rig while working to make some extra money on the AH.

Blog Entries

so multiboxing d3 is legal? I really wanna control 4 toons
    RiP 10 box team! - Failarena. US -
    Current Team - TBC - Duo-Boxing |Warlock/Priest
    2v2 arenas and battle grounds!

multiboxing live @ http://twitch.tv/sethlan youtube @ https://youtube.com/sethlan

Quote Originally Posted by sethlan View Post
    http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2220

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sethlan View Post
    Zero chances of going to jail, as a result of boxing this game.

Plus, as MiRai's link shows, Blizzard is as fine with it as they are with boxing in Warcraft.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Well, looks like my interest in the game just changed back from none to some.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P