Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 20 of 20

Thats pro Your welcome to join us
    <Autobots Roll Out>
    Outland EU Alliance Multiboxing Guild

Glows Movies @ WCM
    Movie account stats: ~300 000 views - 4.69/5 rating

Smile Interested in joining

I may be interested in joining, I've been searching for common multi boxing friends to work with. (I moved from Mannoroth US alliance to Kil'Jaden US horde server, in search of boxers on horde, but have not found any.... only in the opposing alliance side)

Id start new characters and accounts though. Either mages or shamans.

I have 2 Questions....

1. To Glows, I run Auto Hot Key, I've never been able to fathom running a melee class team, always a casting class.
    Always on follow,assist,attack target of mains target.How is it in your PVP video you send them to chase after the opposing faction almost on their own. (And stay on their target) Or have them run in a different path then your own main char's path at their target.

2. I do have 4 accounts currently.... tho with the new R.A.F system out offering 1-80 with triple XP allowance intrigues me to just start over with 3 brand new accounts. Normally ive used R.A.F system from a main account sending 3 offers out to the soon to be new accounts. So 3 new accs would be linked to the 1 main account.

Question is whats best on how I should do this....

Original ACC 1 - LINKED TO - New ACC 3
    New ACC 2 - LINKED TO - New ACC 4
    This way i could get the X-53 and all my chars can fly togeather.

Or just do it my old way of
    Original ACC 1- LINKED TO - New ACC 2, New ACC 3, New ACC 4 on RAF system
    This would allow my main original ACC 1 to reap the benefits fully of grant a level.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Wha : 09-05-2011 at 08:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by jsilva191 View Post
    I may be interested in joining, I've been searching for common multi boxing friends to work with. (I moved from Mannoroth US alliance to Kil'Jaden US horde server, in search of boxers on horde, but have not found any.... only in the opposing alliance side)

Id start new characters and accounts though. Either mages or shamans.

I have 2 Questions....

1. To Glows, I run Auto Hot Key, I've never been able to fathom running a melee class team, always a casting class.
    Always on follow,assist,attack target of mains target.How is it in your PVP video you send them to chase after the opposing faction almost on their own. (And stay on their target) Or have them run in a different path then your own main char's path at their target.

2. I do have 4 accounts currently.... tho with the new recruit a friend system out offering 1-80 with triple XP allowance intrigues me to just start over with 3 brand new accounts. Normally ive used recruit a friend system from a main account sending 3 offers out to the soon to be new accounts. So 3 new accs would be linked to the 1 main account.

Question is whats best on how I should do this....

Original ACC 1 - LINKED TO - New ACC 3
    New ACC 2 - LINKED TO - New ACC 4
    This way i could get the X-53 and all my chars can fly togeather.

Or just do it my old way of
    Original ACC 1- LINKED TO - New ACC 2, New ACC 3, New ACC 4 on RAF system
    This would allow my main original ACC 1 to reap the benefits fully of grant a level.

Thank you for your time.
    1. You would need 5 brand new sets of EU accounts, games, and expansions.
    2. The latency across an ocean would most likely become noticeable during PvP when it matters most.

Id probably follow MiRai's note before we go any futher with this question
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Glows Movies @ WCM

god damnit, i shouldnt read threads as these they allways make me want to reactiave my acoounts haha

Bra jobbat Glows skönt att se lite svenska Boxare äga runt lite!
    Multiboxing WoW x 5
    Team Ioso 4 warriors 1 paladin
    Team Misterioso 4 DKs 1 paladin
    Grim Batol

Yes pressar så gott jag kan

(Swedish)
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Glows Movies @ WCM

Gi oss noen updates da :P

U want updates Nikita? With what?
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Glows Movies @ WCM

Whats your current rating in arenas and RBGs, gearwise, plans with your RBG this season, tacs for the different BGs etc

Arena, bitween 1650-1750, havnt setup yet and gone serious, doubt i will, i do enjoy arena but only for the part that its fun to do time to time. Got no need to achive high rating .

I do tho discovered rated bgs which are a fun way to play bg with more boxers, we are still mixing in the team to work RBG teams out and hope to get some active people on it once we feel ready. Tacts i should prob make some kind of longer post for, but cba atm
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Glows Movies @ WCM