Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default 5 on 1 battle.net or 5 seperate?

Hey i was just thinking ahead for wow's next beta. you can only have 1 beta opt in per battle.net would it be smarter to create 5 separate battle.net accounts so i have a higher chance to get in & have a chance to multibox it or stick them all together on my first account?
    I know you can trade Heirlooms across now but I'm not sure ill ever use them because im planning to level up 5 of every class during RAF and think the chance at beta is a better option!
    Interested in your opinions?

It's also better to have 5 separate bnet accounts if you want to be able to login your entire team at the same time while using an authenticator.

[edit] Doh, disregard. Apparently this has changed since I last played. My bad.
    Last edited by Ughmahedhurtz : 08-05-2011 at 06:37 PM
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

oh! i didn't think of that can you use the same authenticator for all 5 battle.net accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    It's also better to have 5 separate bnet accounts if you want to be able to login your entire team at the same time while using an authenticator.
    This is only for people that had it set up prior to Blizzard's change. A single authenticator can only be attached
    to a single BNet account these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenril View Post
    This is only for people that had it set up prior to Blizzard's change. A single authenticator can only be attached
    to a single BNet account these days.
    meaning you would need 5 authenticators if you were to create 5 new bnet accounts today, if i understand correctly.
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    meaning you would need 5 authenticators if you were to create 5 new bnet accounts today, if i understand correctly.
    Correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Authenticator FAQ
    Can I apply my Battle.net Authenticator to more than one account?

Battle.net authenticators can now only be associated with one Battle.net account at a time. Please keep in mind that a single Authenticator will provide secure access to all of the World of Warcraft accounts associated with an individual Battle.net account.
    So, technically, a single BNet would be the ideal route if you were going to use an authenticator (which is
    obviously recommended).

bah! i dont have another 4 iphones laying around... can i even get normal authenticators in Australia? ... well this sucks!
    is there still the issue when people give gold among characters on their accounts they are getting banned or something? i remember there was an issue with it a while ago.
    DX

With the new way the authenticator works now if you have multiple accounts on one bnet now you will only have to actually use it maybe once a week. Am I correct? At least I am only having to use mine about once a week or so after the change.
    --{Blackhand - Horde}--
    Khorrath, Khurne, Nekrenga, Dragarn, Rexxai

I have my 5 accounts under 1 Battlenet account. Makes life much easier for me.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by lamf123 View Post
    With the new way the authenticator works now if you have multiple accounts on one bnet now you will only have to actually use it maybe once a week. Am I correct? At least I am only having to use mine about once a week or so after the change.
    Yep, if that. Although, Blizzard is thinking about making an option in your BNet account to make it ask each
    and every time you log in.