Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Exclamation Instance Boosting Changes

Hey guys, Back again to play WoW cause of the new RAF to 80 now I noticed that SFK has changed and no clue how to pull it I gave it a shot and it seems most of the mobs reset. Now what about the other instances, I was wondering does anyone have new Guides of how to boost for 4.2 with a Pally my pally is very geared atm.
    Last edited by Meathead : 08-02-2011 at 03:05 PM

Sticky at the top of this forum:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=44846

I don't know if it specifically answers your question but it would be better to post there since it's a sticky and
    this post is likely to get buried much quicker.

the way I do it is just park the team at the entrance and then run through with paladin spamming consecrate, hammer or righteous and judgement. Don't worry about trying to round mobs up into a big group before killing just play like it's a run'n'gun shooter game, should take about 12 minutes to clear.

Yea more like how they pulling there trash now in instances see if any other ones had changed. and thanks Keytestorme I thought they would not get the XP but they do

another big change is in sm cath, there are 4 abomss that will tank stuff in the lower courtyard, and there aren't mobs in the first hall anymore either. they also split strathlome into 2 seperate instances, which kinda sucks, but jst another thing to get used to.
    Magtheridon US <The Zerg>
    PvE Teams (A lot funner than i expected)

PVP-Farming teams