Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 37

Ahh, okay. Thanks Tdog. I will most likely move my pally over then and try this out.

I boosted with my enhancement shaman, single killing the instances. (Tho, really fast and most one hit kills, almost not needing to stop running ever. :P )

And leveled from 31-40 in no time, about roughly 50 minutes per level average.

Sure, it's no prot paladin, but not much slower either. x)
    Slowly crawling back towards the experience that is Multiboxing Mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kaynin',index.php?page=Thread&postID=70186#post70 186
    Holy crap! I get nothing like that single killing with my rogue
    [align=center]1--------10---------20------27--30---------40---------50---------60---------70
    This Multi-Boxer was brought to you by Keyclone
    [/align]

Are you saying just grinding anywhere in the world yields the same results? Grinding while doing all quests is what I gather.

I have noticed since coming back that the 20-60 XP change is ridiculous. I am on my 3rd casual day and they are already 25. So I question the need for using this strategy. Also, leveling them up the normal way is a lot less boring. And your weapon skills won't suffer from being powerleveled.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=70238#pos t70238
    When I did my Pally to 70, I was average abotu 45 minutes - 1.5 hrs per level just doing quests. Thats with 2 - 4 70 Shaman behind him, blasting everything.

You don't need an instance to "boost"
    This works if you KNOW where to quest. 30-40 was always my worst favorite leveling (ganking, high amount of travel, etc) so I opted for the brainless method that was safely tucked within the instance.

I did have an enh shammy try and "gank" my paladin when I was resetting the zone. He had to run away since he nearly killed himself thanks to prot paladin reflective damage. All he had to do was stop autoattacking, hehehe.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Maz',index.php?page=Thread&postID=70211#post70211
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Kaynin',index.php?page=Thread&postID=70186#post70 186
    Holy crap! I get nothing like that single killing with my rogue
    It might be your approach tho.

My reasoning was this.. A paladin still has to run through the instance tagging all mobs along in order to fart them to death after the pull was made. I figured. If I can one shot most mobs, do a shock on those that live, I can run through, while killing all mobs.

In the end it is -still- somewhat slower then a paladin, but it's quite near it! It didn't work for me this well anymore in zf and up tho.

If you go single killing but actually stop at each mob, every mobs adds a second or five extra, on a level, that's a lot of 5 seconds. Trick is to keep running while killing.

[quote='Vyndree',index.php?page=Thread&postID=70437 #post70437]
    [quote='Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=702 38#post70238]When I did my Pally to 70, I was average abotu 45 minutes - 1.5 hrs per level just doing quests. Thats with 2 - 4 70 Shaman behind him, blasting everything.

You don't need an instance to "boost"[/quote]

This works if you KNOW where to quest. 30-40 was always my worst favorite leveling (ganking, high amount of travel, etc) so I opted for the brainless method that was safely tucked within the instance.

I did have an enh shammy try and "gank" my paladin when I was resetting the zone. He had to run away since he nearly killed himself thanks to prot paladin reflective damage. All he had to do was stop autoattacking, hehehe.[/quote]Jame's leveling guides are probably the best free guides you're going to find. [url='http://www.wow-pro.com/leveling_guides']http://www.wow-pro.com/leveling_guides [/url] I've be doing the out a group power booster on my horde teams since I only have 1 booster horde side atm. Instance boost 4 of the team up about 8 levels ahead of the 5th, then use those 4 to boost the 5th with quests. Works pretty well but once I get a 2nd booster horde side I'll just go back to boosting 4 with one booster than the 5th with my 2nd booster.

is there any list of reflecting items like shield from Sporeggar and Darkmoon Card: Vengeance ? :huh:
    U can't see, what u want 2 see ):
    lol -->"You’re not adventuring at all, you’re essentially a mechanized, industrialized harvesting combine."
    4x Priests Qao, Qio, Xuo, Xua ~Burning Blade~
    10---->20---->30---->40--42-->50---->60---->70

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kaynin',index.php?page=Thread&postID=70449#post70 449
    My reasoning was this.. A paladin still has to run through the instance tagging all mobs along in order to fart them to death after the pull was made. I figured. If I can one shot most mobs, do a shock on those that live, I can run through, while killing all mobs.
    Body pull + consecrate will tag ALL of the mobs. :)

I found my elemental shaman couldn't even compete with the paladin, considering that if a totem killed a mob on its own, it would not be considered "tagged" and no XP would be earned. Totems are considered "pets". An enhancement shaman, perhaps, but the pally can gather everything up all at once with minimal effort.

Warlocks are great, though, when they cast siphon on almost every mob. :)
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Vyndree',index.php?page=Thread&postID=70675#post7 0675
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Kaynin',index.php?page=Thread&postID=70449#post70 449
    Body pull + consecrate will tag ALL of the mobs.

I found my elemental shaman couldn't even compete with the paladin, considering that if a totem killed a mob on its own, it would not be considered "tagged" and no XP would be earned. Totems are considered "pets". An enhancement shaman, perhaps, but the pally can gather everything up all at once with minimal effort.

Warlocks are great, though, when they cast siphon on almost every mob.
    I know, I don't totem kill. My enhancement shaman had like a 80% chance to one shot any mob in sm cath, so I could keep running while mobs just died while I ran. So, killing while you run. ^^

Works for enhancement anyhow. And yes, not as fast as a paladin, as sometimes I have to run after runaways and such, but I still dont have downtime this way. ^^

Oh well, my alts are all 70 now.