Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 42

Quote Originally Posted by ZooljinX View Post
    ive had my account since 1st release day, no key , tho i dont really care.. a wow copy is 4 euro in store
    they have raised the price again to 10euro. ( checked today)

The RAF change is nice. Will help quite some people I suppose.

I think the 1 month 'trial' means you can also level to 85 and fully enjoy the game without restrictions. Where only a vanilla version would cap you at 60. After that month you need to buy all expensions still I asume.

Will this also work for people who already have RAF? i think Mike will be busy to continue his powerleveling from 60 to 80 now

And will that free account thingy not just piss lots of people off, who didn't get any?
    I'm assuming they didn't hand it out yet in Europe, since i've been playing it since day 1 and didn't get anything.

Yea im curious if it works with existig RAF would be strange if it didnt but you never know
    Multiboxing WoW x 5
    Team Ioso 4 warriors 1 paladin
    Team Misterioso 4 DKs 1 paladin
    Grim Batol

My question is, would it be faster to get 4 new accounts and start from scratch, then to level any new teams that are 60ish now? lol. Anywho..If i get the itch to 10 box again, ill feel much better about it now 8) 1-80 instance grinding will be super fast..

Do Heirlooms stack with the RaF bonus?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Heirlooms stack with RAF.

Now if only the bastards would allow us to apply RAF to pre-existing, inactive accounts.
    Hardware Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrberus View Post
    Will this also work for people who already have RAF? i think Mike will be busy to continue his powerleveling from 60 to 80 now

And will that free account thingy not just piss lots of people off, who didn't get any?
    I'm assuming they didn't hand it out yet in Europe, since i've been playing it since day 1 and didn't get anything.
    yay more - boosting as i have 2 months left on my raf with all my teams done (apart from DK's)

I'd repurchase all of my accounts in full to have RAF again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkerer View Post
    I'd repurchase all of my accounts in full to have RAF again.
    You could ask blizz or suggest it somewhere and link it here. Since i'm sure you're far from the only one.