Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 40 of 40

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    I don't do PvE, at least have not done any since Ulduar was the highest raid content in the game.
    If you need the setting for PvE, change the setting

I adjusted the settings downwards, from what Fef had originally posted in the first thread... that inspired this one, until I was totally smooth even in mass pvp.

I don't like sound enabled in game either... so have it set to disable that.
    If for some reason my wow sound gets enabled, IS Boxer will disable it on all toons with a swap.
    I would think that Projected Textures would be useful for keeping your stealthers out of something that could possibly knock you out of stealth, no? Also, can you see Ring of Frost with Projected Textures disabled?

Blog Entries

I have no issue seeing Rings of Frost, the area on the ground which snares you (from Necrotic Strike), Consecration/Death & Decay/Blizzard/Rain of Fire, etc.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

It there are step by step tutorial for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    If for some reason my wow sound gets enabled, IS Boxer will disable it on all toons with a swap.
    I dont have the on or off macros but here is one that will toggle sound off and on.
    Code:
    /run local c = "Sound_EnableAllSound"; local s = GetCVar(c) or "0"; if s == "1" then SetCVar(c, "0") else SetCVar(c, "1") end
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Updated the Wiki entry to reflect any initial changes I saw:
    • farclip default values have been changed to make more sense (and raised)
    • componentTextureLevel values have been changed to make more sense
    • SSAO added
    • SSAOBlur added
    • baseMIP removed
    • Do not use the examples at the very bottom of the Wiki page as they're not up-to-date

Necro indeed. Stumbled across this and wondered if it still applied or is there a new/better way to do the same thing in isboxer? (current window = high vid settings & all others = low vid settings.)

Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Zork View Post
    Necro indeed. Stumbled across this and wondered if it still applied or is there a new/better way to do the same thing in isboxer? (current window = high vid settings & all others = low vid settings.)

Ty
    I'm pretty sure nothing has changed from MoP to WoD, but the Wiki has since been removed, so the full set of variables is likely lost. Currently, I only change my View Distance (farclip) on swap and it causes an ever-so-slight bit of stutter. Changing things like Texture Resolution and Shadows on the fly, from low to high, are likely going to destroy the time it takes to swap windows, but I'm not entirely certain on that.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I'm pretty sure nothing has changed from MoP to WoD, but the Wiki has since been removed, so the full set of variables is likely lost. Currently, I only change my View Distance (farclip) on swap and it causes an ever-so-slight bit of stutter. Changing things like Texture Resolution and Shadows on the fly, from low to high, are likely going to destroy the time it takes to swap windows, but I'm not entirely certain on that.
    Right on. I thought destroy too, but a few pages back others said barely noticeable swap lag. I think I can find the vars online or in the api, but I wondered if anybody was doing this now, and how is it working out for them. (i.e. is it worth it?)

Stumbled across Khat's 5-box fishing . . . so now that's on the ever-growing to-do list fueled by this site. ;o)

TIA,

Zork

Pretty much all I do anymore is /farclip as I've had to set all the other stuff down to minimums already to support MoP/WoD on my old video card.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Pretty much all I do anymore is /farclip as I've had to set all the other stuff down to minimums already to support MoP/WoD on my old video card.
    This helps. Thanks for the info.