Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 28

Hybrid View

Default Unleash elements + lava burst macro?

im trying to make a macro that will use living elements and the kava burst onb a second key press, even though the CD's do co-incide with wach other ( UE is 15sec and LvB is 8)

can anyone help out with this?

ive tried /cast XXX /cast XXX, cast sequence XXX,XXX

/castsequence Unleash Elements,Lava Burst

This should cast Unleash Elements on the first key press, then Lava Burst on the second, but I assume you want to cast whatever is not on cool down?

/cast Unleash Elements
    /cast Lava Burst

Will do that for you, but you have to take into account the GCD which will prevent the Lava Burst from being cast if you press the key before the GCD is over. Most MBers use these types of macros to handle this sort of thing. Altho it seems to me that it doesn't work 100%, seems to me that you might have to "spam" the key a bit, but haven't done any extensive testing to check this TBH. I've just noticed that it works, so haven't examined the issue a lot.

yeah ive tried that macro, all it does is cast unleash elements and then wont cast LB, spammed it for 30 seconds, all that happened was UE of CD's

Hmm.. Dunno what to say. I use many similar macros and they work.

Can't do any testing atm since I am at work, but strange.

I know for a fact that a macro I use on my low level druid tank works

/castsequence reset=target xxx,null
    /cast Maul

From recount I can see that maul gets casts. Don't remember what the xxx ability name was, but it was the melee AoE debuff. Maybe it works because I use castsequences?

I used UE + shocks like this on my Enh shaman

/castsequence [@party1target] reset=combat Unleash Elements, Flame Shock, Earth Shock, Earth Shock

and UE + Riptide like this on my Resto

/castsequence [@party1] reset=5 Unleash Elements, Riptide

The efficiency may be different since I haven't played since February, but the base concept should still work.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

im using /castsequence reset 8 Unleash Elements, Lava Burst

casts UE and LvB fine, but UE has a 15 second CD while LvB has a 8 second CD, so itll go through the first two steps, but wont casts a 2nd LvB while UE is on CD

Because you told it not to. Castsequence only processes what is in there in the order that it is in there. Your macro says

Cast, in order, Unleash Elements, then Lava Burst, then go back to the beginning, which is Unleash Elements. If you want it to cast another Lava Burst, you need to add another Lava Burst.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

got it working

/castsequence reset=15 Unleash Elements, Lava Burst, Lava Burst

got the macro working perfectly aswell as this little one

#showtooltip Flame Shock
    /castsequence reset=12 Flame Shock, Unleash Elements, Lava Burst, Chain Lightning

however it wont broadcast to other windows, abilities work fine, macros however do not
    Last edited by death : 06-14-2011 at 05:47 AM Reason: fixed problem

Blog Entries

you have to have the macro on the keys for the other windows as well.... unless you are using isboxer macros