Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
It doesn't really matter if it's for pve or pvp, since UE consumes a global cd. As said it's only viable for when you need to move.
The only real scenario where it would be a gain is if you were to pop FS, UE and then Elemental Mastery with Lava Burst. And in that case it's very likely you'll need a mastery proc to go off to get an instant kill.
A solid 5 FS/UE/LaBu would instantly kill most people, aside from maybe tanks or people that stack stamina or "you can't kill me" cool-downs. I'd rather the 30% extra damage on 5 LaBu's hoping to one shot somebody than to hope to get a lightning bolt/chain lightning off after the fact to finish them off before they get healed.

That's not to say you couldn't use LiBo/CL after you sent out your LaBu. I'd just rather use that single second of GCD and heighten a chance at a kill rather than hope I get my second cast off to kill them, but I'd use that second cast either way just in case.

I don't think it's quite the waste you think it is in PvP. I can see where you're coming from about the PvE rotation, though. I can agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
yeah sorry guys i shouldve stated this is for pvp, i only multibox battleground atm
Thanks for the confirmation, I figured as much.