Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default Duel boxing aion

Hi, im new to duel boxing and want to give it a try. Whenever i launch 2 aions one always closes when im trying to log into other one. I am using 2 different accounts so idk why this is happening. Any ideas?

Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

I said i have the ability to launch more than one aion. I have more than one account. The issue is, once i have both launched and running, this instant i log into one, the other DCs even though it is on ANOTHER account.

No idea why you would be having this issue unless you were logging into the same account twice. I have 2
    Aion accounts and I can log into both of them at the same time on the same PC.

You need to enable it in the retail launcher. Under options allow more than 1 client. Now there is another limitation, you can only run 2 clients from the same folder. You can get around this by running other clients from a seperate folder. IE> make a copy of your client folder. Also if you are on retail then you will need to setup a batch file to launch the client from another folder or you would need to figure out how to install two seperate launchers. I often run 3 clients no problem but I use batch files to start the client. Theres plenty of info on google.

It's not necessary tho unless you plan on running 3 plus clients.

edit: and wow sorry for digging up such an old post. lol.

Guess nobody multiboxes aion anymore.
    Last edited by zer0patches : 12-28-2011 at 02:47 AM

Quote Originally Posted by zer0patches View Post
    Guess nobody multiboxes aion anymore.
    guess no one plays it anymore :d
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Blog Entries

I have a brand new code for this game, and have had for about half a year, but the damn launcher always fails. after installing from disk, and trying to patch, then being told I have to do this huge 15 gig dl rather then the individual patches, that ultimately fails and starts over, I gave up on even trying Aion.

Until they fix their NCsoft downloader, I'm pretty much done with them, with the exception of Guildwars, and I hope GW2 soon.

Aion can bite me, most difficult game I ever saw, and That is just getting it installed LOL.

Stephen
    "You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the
    point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth
    - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin
    Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Yeah, their launcher can be a bit buggy. I've never had an issue downloading a clean install though, just with updating existing installation. The 16gb download does kind of suck. Luckily with an 18mb connection it only takes about 2.5 hours.

After you download though you can make additional copies of folder, no need to redownload.

I am interested in multiboxing aion but not on retail, I have had my account since it was released and I really don;t want to have to deal with their support or get accidentally banned or accused of botting. Not with the thousands of hours I have invested over the past few years. They are strict and it's almost impossible to get your account back once banned. I think that's one of the reasons for the lack of posts. lol.
    Last edited by zer0patches : 01-03-2012 at 02:37 PM

Quote Originally Posted by zer0patches View Post
    I am interested in multiboxing aion but not on retail,
    This forum doesn't support discussion of private servers. You'll have to find answers for that elsewhere.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology