Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Question World stops loading

The world stops loading for some of my guys when I am out flying,
    And its a glass wall stopping me there.

I have to close wow compliantly and log back in to fix it. but still annoying when it happens every 2 minute.

Blog Entries

At one point, I went into the Config file and changes some settings to lower my graphics all the way down.
    I believe I enabled 16-bit, 1x AA, or something similar.
    Basically going for the least impact possible, for the highest performance.

After getting flying mounts, one of the toons regularly bugged out in a few places.
    And it was the only one which I had not reverted to 32-bit graphics.

Not saying that is your issue, but it is worth checking your settings to see if anything is awry.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Your problem is you havent downloaded the full game yet.

That little red circle up there in the middle of your screen means you havent download the area yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Oatboat View Post
    Your problem is you havent downloaded the full game yet.

That little red circle up there in the middle of your screen means you havent download the area yet.
    So what is that I have not downloaded? When I open the Launcher it says 100%.

hmm, it might be actually decompressing the files or something then.. I had that issue the first time i went to Org and once it loaded i never had the issue again.

The last time I had that problem, it was due to corrupt data files. I ran the repair tool on things and even that didn't fix it. I ended up having to copy the DATA folder from my alt PC over to my main PC and then I never got the loading indicators again and never had the terrain/lag issues either.

This is one of the reasons I regularly backed up my entire WoW folder to my USB backup drive.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)